Go Pitbull Forums banner

Pano in my puppy

Tags
pano puppy
2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  carbel25 
#1 ·
Hi UIm new to the forum and my 3 month old puppy Buster has been diagnosed with Pano and is at the clinic being treated right now. Ive never heard of this before. Does anyone know how long it will last and if his new dog food BLUE buffalo have brought this on? Hes been to the vet for almost 24 hours and I miss him sooo much. Hes neveer been away and never been in a cage:( I pray that this his pain goes away. Thanks for listening.. Busters MOM I love my Pit Dog Dog breed Carnivore Fawn Companion dog

See less See more
#3 ·
Did Buster grow out of it or is he still having flare ups? My baby Shadow is only 5 months old and I hate seeing him in this much pain. Did they give you any suggestions on how to help him? My baby was given pain meds and an anti-inflammatory. He just lays around in so much pain and I have to hand feed him and get him up to potty and he cries to the touch. The vet hospital I took him too said it will happen on and off up to 18 months old. What an awful painful thing for these puppies! aNY SUGGESTIONS ON ANYTHING ELSE i CAN DO FOR HIM?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.