Go Pitbull Forums banner

question about ADBA paperwork.....

10K views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  syn 
#1 ·
I got a son off a breeding between Wycan and Lady Day. I have an ADBA certificate for him but thats it and the guy I got him from never sent it off to get the paperwork. The dog is a GREAT dog, my friend is just having hard times. Can I still send the certificate in and get the paperwork? I also checked pedigree online to see if I could find the breeding, but it wasn't there, could that be because none of the pups from that litter were ever registered?

#2 ·
I'm not sure what you mean ADBA certificate.

Is it his puppy paperwork? Does it say Pup A (or something like that) on the front and have a thing on the back for you to fill out and send in? If yes that is his paperwork that the breeder sent off for.

If no I"m not really sure what an ADBA certificate means.

The pedigrees for the dogs will only be online if someone put them there. THey are not automaticly posted by the ADBA or any other registery usually owners/breeders put them there.

#4 · (Edited)
Usually a pup certificate is what you get when the litter is registered. Fromw the ADBA they look like this.

Breeder signs the back you fill in the rest, of what you are naming the dog, your name, address ect. Select what papers you want to order and then register her. You send whatever money is marked for what you are ordering.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.