Go Pitbull Forums banner

Dog collars

Tags
collars dog
10K views 31 replies 13 participants last post by  alizarenault 
#1 ·
I'm new to the site and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good website to get a good dog collar for my pup...
Dog Liver Working animal Pet supply Flooring

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

See less See more
#32 ·
The Dogs like best toys and why?

Choosing what toy to purchase for an anxious pup isn't a simple choice. There are incalculable choices touting their advantages: strength, dental security, or outright charm.

After some time, most proprietors pick up their very own superior comprehension dog's inclinations. Be that as it may, here and there, subsequent to obsessing about the choice and bringing it home, your dog scarcely touches it… or even finds the bundling all the more engaging!

Why are dogs so exacting? How would they choose what toy appears to be more enjoyable than another? A current review distributed in the diary "Creature Cognition" embarked to get to the base of this puzzle. The review acquainted Labrador retrievers with a solitary toy for 30-second timeframes until they quit collaborating with the toy, and the outcomes may affirm what you've effectively seen with your own particular dog.

1. Dogs take a gander at dog toys the way wolves take a gander at prey. So it's not astounding that they tend to like toys that either suggest a flavor like nourishment, can be torn separated, as well as make a clamor.

2. Dogs find harder and calmer toys less fascinating. All things considered, on the off chance that they can't bite into it and it doesn't make a peep, what's the point? They need milder toys that can be all the more effectively controlled.

3. Dogs are keen on new things. The Labs in the review were strongly inspired by the greater part of the toys… at first. Be that as it may, once they got comfortable with them, they had a tendency to lose intrigue.

4. Dogs are more intrigued when you take an interest. As social animals, our dogs turn out to be more energized when we're energized. Connecting with a dog in play utilizing a toy is a great deal more captivating than playing alone. A pull toy isn't much good if there isn't somebody on the opposite side.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.