Go Pitbull Forums banner

Justice for Bella (APBT): shot by Animal Control : PLEASE SIGN PETITION

7K views 62 replies 28 participants last post by  Beautynut 
#1 ·
This is sickening. :mad:
I know everyone here can help and pass the word along.
Justice needs to happen.

Please sign this petition, and you can keep your name private.
Please help Bella, who was shot and killed.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/201/justice-for-bella

Thank you.

#4 ·
after reading the story on the link you posted, i was enraged! that A/C officer sounds like he was an a-hole. if i was in your position, i probably won't be behind my computer. it'd be behind somtheing else. just the way you described that officer sounded like he enjoyed it. and people like him don't walk around untouched back where i'm from. but anyways enough of my rant. i'm very sorry for your lost. hope you do get some justice.

#16 ·
Signed, People like that are the ones that should be shot and destroyed. sorry it had to happen. Very disturbing!!!

#17 ·
I don't think there would be banning in this thread for mean words. This is a call for our people uniting. This could have been any of our dogs.

#18 ·
Thank you for signing and all your feedback.

Thank you EVERYONE for signing this petition, and PLEASE PASS IT ALONG.

Second, I deeply apologize if I lead anyone to think this was my dog.
It wasn't my dog, but I absolutely hate this had to happen to anyone.

I found this yesterday on an animal rescue FB page, and I had to pass it along for others' help. Again, this wasn't me, but PLEASE KEEP THE PETITION going for this family that did lose their precious family member.

God Bless, and thank you, again, for helping.

OMG! Did you see this?

#19 ·
I signed, had my friends sign, and I'm currently posting on MySpace and Facebook.

#21 ·
That'd be like saying "Okay, I can't catch my kid so let's just shoot him so I don't spend over 20 minutes trying to catch him" I mean really, that's some straight bull, you can't spend your time catching a dog? But you have the time to shoot it? Look at the ASPCA shows, they spend hours trying to catch an animal, they DON'T shoot it, I might be raging a bit, but it just annoys me to know end the idiocy of some people.

#24 ·
I'd flip if someone ever did that to any of my dogs, I've almost had it happen when I had Uno, cops came to the trailer next to me, and usually the landlord would call me and tell me cops where coming to the neighbors I'd shorten Uno's lead, but this time he didn't and the cop came onto MY cement slab and Uno ran over to him, as I was walking out of the trailer he had his gun drawn on the dog, we ended up exchanging a heated and very verbal conversation, then I was given a warning. But back to the OP! THE AC guy sounds like a major prick, I would have let him known I was recording, so I could show others the poor quality of AC officers some counties have.

#25 ·
OMG! That guy's a complete *******!! I signed the petition and left a comment on there... he needs to be fired, and the whole entire staff should be re-trained on handling these calls! I can't find the words to describe how I feel right now!! I'm fuming! My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to the owners of the dogs!

#26 · (Edited)
Like I just said to Lady, our dogs are our children, we provide them food, water, shelter, and love, we take them of them when they are sick, we love them wheather they are being good or bad, JUST like children they have their ups and downs. So this would be just like someone killing one of your children, I give that family for being calm in the video. That's just my perspective, you can tell me if you agree, or don't agree. All I know is that Thor and Diesel are treated like my children even though I may not have any, but you know where I'm coming from. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.