Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Razor's Edge
Thread: Razor's Edge
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 04:38 AM   #17 (permalink)
pitbullmamanatl
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to pitbullmamanatl Send a message via Skype™ to pitbullmamanatl
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggates415 View Post
ok. ive seen sum BEAUTIFUL bullies. ive also seen sum idiots try and force there dogs to try and fight smh.. i think ppl should really start screening who they sell pups to. it should b a law imo lol
Probably some dogs from Remyline. I know they like to face their dogs off at shows and it makes a lot of good bully breeders/owners/handlers look bad. Of course, there are others that do it too. I see what you are saying though you mean in general right not just at shows. Anyone who tries to force a dog to fight is an idiot in my opinion. What the bully boards lack is education, but hopefully that will change in the near future. While it should be law about screening homes that pups go to, it probably never will be because Americans like their freedom and don't like being told what to do. Responsible breeders do screen homes though so keep that in mind.

*If you can't take the heat don't annoy the dragon*

pitbullmamanatl is offline   Reply With Quote