Go Pitbull Forums banner

Official Photoshop Thread

11K views 119 replies 37 participants last post by  Buddy's Master 
#1 ·
I know we've got some Photoshoppers here, so I think we need an official PS thread. C'mon with it!

I'll share what I play around with. I'm not that good, never had a lick of schooling in this program. But I have a lot of fun with it. Especially now that I know where to get great fonts.

Siggies

Some stuff that I've done for other people

(I don't think Stillwater ever used the stuff I made for him. Shame.)

Photo-crops

And photo un-crops

Just for fun

Playing with colors, filters and making pics look old

Quotes, because I thought I was super-duper cool after I figured out how to do an outer glow with a gradient. WIN

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
o those are aweome, can you please do one of bear with his ears croped like shes got heart i too would love to see how he looks, also what photoshop do you use an is it free, i use gimp here is what i did not the best cuz im a newbie LOL

these are baby hamsters by the way as im a hamster breeder been for a long time

#15 · (Edited)
Man, I did that stuff forever and a day ago. In exchange for a collar and some cowhide. I can't remember if I took the pics off his site, or if I put the call out on the forums and people sent me pics. I'm kinda bummed that he never used them on his site.

ETA: Anyone who wants a photocrop done, send me a clear head shot via PM and I'll do it and post it here. :)

ETA ETA: Holly, that pic is amazing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.