Go Pitbull Forums banner

does anyone know of the Powerlines?

Tags
powerlines
7K views 26 replies 9 participants last post by  JoKealoha 
#1 ·
can you explain

#6 ·
If you are looking for a reputable bully breeder your best source would be pitbullmamanatl. If you let her know what you are looking for I'm certain she can point you in the direction of a reputable breeder of quality dogs in your area.

#8 ·
OK first of all there are no pedigrees on the site for ANY of their dogs. Where most people put at least the bloodline for the dog listed this is what these people have in place:
ACE IS A FREAK !!!!!!! HE CARRIES 0 % BODY FAT AND IS CRAZY RIPPED UP WITH MUSCLES. ACE ALSO HAS THE SHORTEST HAIR AND THINNEST TAIL(RARE QUALITIES) I'VE EVER SEEN ON A DOG THIS SIZE !! MOST BULLIES BRED TODAY HAVE THICK HAIR,FAT TAILS AND ALOT OF BODYFAT..(NOT PIT QUALITIES) BLUE ACE SAYS : THOSE DAYS ARE OVER !!!
This is your typical BYB description. Shorttest hair and thin tail? I've never ever seen that before actually, but it sounds just plain dumb. That has nothing to do with the bloodline or the dog as a whole.

The following statement shows their lack of dog knowledge. Blue, fawn, red red nosed.... Those are just coat colors and nose colors. They mean nothing except what they mean.... colors of the dog's coat and nose.

We firmly believe that the breed ( even the Blue Pitbull ) should display indomitable courage while having a well balanced drive and temperament. Our Blue pitbull Puppies are sold with a health guarantee. We also produce Blue Fawn,Red-Red Nosed Pits, brindle and Black Pits occasionally. Notice that we try to provide you with quality ( clear ) pictures that aren't Stretched Out to make the dog look like it's thicker than it really is. What you see is what you get: A heavy-duty Bulldog with the terrier qualities!! My family has enjoyed this having this breed as a pet since the 70's.
Please don't take this as I am putting down your dog, but I don't sugarcoat things. There is no Powerline blood; however, I can't even tell you what your dog comes from as there are no peds on the site. It says they are registered with the UKC, ADBA, and AKC (which I find funny because they all have a different standard) and at the end of the day the dogs pictured looked like XL American Bullies and probably fit more into the ABKC than the other three. Did you receive your pedigree and papers when you got this dog?

#9 ·
yes i was talking to the lady about the mom of the pup i got.. she said it stemmed from there. but she doesnt have papers for her.(ironically) but she did show me the papers for the sire who is re. i was just trying to formulate what the dog would look like.

#10 ·
Tight Skin? Thin Tail? Short Hair? Wow they are taking it to a whole different level I guess since they pimped out the whole Rare Silver and Purple Blue Pits thing now they got change it up again and recreate the new "Rare" LMAO!!! Now that is some tight verbiage right there.

#15 ·
It's not you it's these genius peddler's who try to make an average penny sound like a million dollar knick knack. CKC will register my cat as an APBT the registry is a joke and no reputable registry like the UKC/AKC/ADBA will touch them meaning you can't use those paper's you have from the CKC and register your dog with the 3 big registries. We can help you and I am not discrediting your dog. I just hate seeing these peddler's get over on people who don't know any better. So now that your here you will learn what you need to learn. Never buy a dog from a man who makes his living selling dogs- Ralph Greenwood. Remember that ;)

#12 ·
best way to say what the pup will look like is to look at the parents, dogs with similar bloodlines can look completely different its all in how and who they are bred to . Did you see both parents? do you happen to have pictures? as far as final weight a good rule of thumb is to double the weight they are at 4 months that will give you a rough guess on what there final weight will be.

#19 ·
Well you came to the right place and it's not the pup's fault! You should love him/her regardless even if he/she was just a regular old shelter dog without a pedigree. But if you ever decide to show or work a dog in the future you want to buy a dog from a responsible breeder who is not breeding to over populate the world with more pet's. Don't worry we will help you out with anything you need!:)

#23 ·
woooow that sucks hmmm im going to question her about this.. i saw advertisements for abkc and abda. but i do remember her genuinely telling me they were her sis pups. so i cant fault her i was more interested in a pet at the time. and coming to this site got me interested in the competition side. so basically a conflict of interest siiiigh lol

#24 ·
Hi everyone I'd like to take the opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Josh owner of PowerLine kennels. There has been a couple question about our integrity as a breeder and staying true to the breed. They are not even close to xl bullies we do not post all the pedigrees on our Web site for the simple fact I love talking about our dogs and how they've been bred and why we chose to breed the way we do. There are very few pitbull breeders. It's funny how everyone talks about pedigrees and where there dogs came from when not to long ago all bullies were regestered as American pitbull terrors. All these other breeders posted there pedigrees and yet now have changed peds to bullies which means all these dogs had papers hung one way or another. We chose dogs to bring in our program for certain qualitys. We do stand out to some cause we don't breed according to popular trends. Our dogs have a spicifiec look to them. I can always tell when someone uses a PowerLine dog in there program. If anyone has anymore questions please Google PowerLine kennels and feel free to call or text me any time. Those who want updated pictures since the website is quit out dated which we will be changing soon please don't hesitate to call or text as well. Thanks Josh p.s lol of course we don't actually believe they have 0 percent body fat all be the first to say we have actually never had there body fat tested before however they are rediculasly lean and extremly muscular! " blue ace says those days are over"

Attachments

#25 ·
A. This thread is 4 years old.
B. With out peds no one knows what you actually have on your yard.
C. It's American Pit Bull Terrier, not American Pitbull Terrier.
D. Every thing that was quoted in this thread was pulled directly from your website.

Your dogs are very fit and appear well exercised, but I can almost bet that there's not a single APBT on your yard.

#26 ·
Hi I am new here I am just trying to get some info on my American Pitbull her name is sunshine and she is somewhere between 1 and 3 years I just got her two weeks ago from the humane society she was rescued she was starving and under weight she is still under weight. I took her to the park today and she ran and chased and played with another dog but when we were on the way home she started acting like her back legs were weak and almost kinda dragging them slightly and I have noticed since shes been with me she has a hard time getting into the car and on the bed and couch she has hard time getting her back end up?? I am just curious if this is something I should worry about or should I just keep trying to get her healthy and gaining weight

#27 ·
take her to the vet for a full check up.
if your dog is not in good health, and you are not familiar with her background, you should take it very slow when it comes to her exercise. and interaction with other dogs.
too much too soon is bad. walking on a leash is all the exercise she needs for now. running and jumping can be hard on her if she has never done that before.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.