Go Pitbull Forums banner

Anything WoW (nerd warning)

7K views 82 replies 13 participants last post by  Odin`s_BlueDragon 
#1 ·
Ok. I stated in another thread that I would start a thread here for all forum WoW geekyness. Lol. I noticed there's at least a handful of us here that enjoy a romp threw Azeroth. So with MoP releasing soon, introduce urself, ur toon, alts or any other WoW related talk. :D

For anyone who might have something nasty to say about WoW or Blizzard or how its a waste of time and money.... zip it! This is not the place for ur negativity.

So I'll start. Im a casual player with mostly alliance toons on Boulderfist. I only have 2 85's Truxel a male Draenei survival hunter although prolly soon to be beast master and Fobeck male worgen fury warrior. I have several other alts on this server and others. If I'm in the mood to play horde u'll see me on Grizzly Hills where I don't currently have any 85's but I have male troll feral druid who is coming along nicely named Cazeck.

PM me if u want to ask for my real ID email. I don't wanna put it out on a public forum... lol

#76 ·
So much has changed since I started O.O
I am now in a raiding guild- totally different main, 5 total 90's and I'm also an officer in my guild (recruiting/retention). :)

This is my main, Laikenna. Destruction Warlock ilvl 531
Currently in Heroic Throne of Thunder.

My silly little mage, Sophene! ilvl 501, specced for Frost :)

And my lone hordie-- another warlock ;)
Soladia, ilvl 482.. because she's on a crap server and nothing ever happens there >.>

#78 · (Edited)
<<<<< Lives in PVP.. FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a 75 Worg Lock, 85 Troll Hunter <<My Main, Just started a Panda Prot Warrior for a Guild Achievement. Shes lvl 16. :) Next will be a Druid, not sure what race, but it will be Horde. I like the Horde a whole lot better than Alliance. Money is the only thing Allie has better IMO as Alliance has more people so the AH is kickin. Wish I could roll Horde with my Worg though
Riding a carousel. Jeremy standing next to me.
Sky Ecoregion Nature World Cloud

Photograph Green Ecoregion Nature Natural environment

Ecoregion Green Natural environment Biome Screenshot

Biome Screenshot Video game software Action-adventure game Massively multiplayer online role-playing game

Natural environment World Biome Cg artwork Screenshot

#80 ·
<<<<< Lives in PVP.. FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a 75 Worg Lock, 85 Troll Hunter <<My Main, Just started a Panda Prot Warrior for a Guild Achievement. Shes lvl 16. :) Next will be a Druid, not sure what race, but it will be Horde. I like the Horde a whole lot better than Alliance. Money is the only thing Allie has better IMO as Alliance has more people so the AH is kickin. Wish I could roll Horde with my Worg though
Riding a carousel. Jeremy standing next to me.
View attachment 32746

View attachment 32754

View attachment 32762

View attachment 32770

View attachment 32778
My main used to be my troll hunter, that changed with my druid!. I rolled troll for mine, feral spec. She actually started out tauren but once the troll druid came out during cata I switched.

#79 ·
If anyone is interested I'm selling a World of Warcraft account fully upgraded to Mists of Pandaria and it comes with Diablo 3
Level 90 Paladin
Level 90 Warrior
Level 85 Mage
Level 81 Death Knight
Level 81 Mage
Level 72 Priest
Level 70 Shaman
iTCG mount worth 90k+ and tons of other mounts.

This was my personal account so it's 100% safe

#81 ·
Its hard for me too keep a main.. I have several 90s. Only really use 3 of them. Resto Druid, Blood DK, Ret Paly, and sorta play my Aff Lock, but not too much. In the process of making an 85 twink Arms/Fury warrior. Already have most of the BiS gear for him. I'll try and get some shots of them later.

#82 ·
My main used to be my Draenei hunter.... but when cata came out i rolled my worgen warrior and haven't stopped playing him since. He is now ilvl 530 and on the Academy raid team for Amaranth Knights, 3rd ranked guild on Proudmoore. :) I'm not main team ready yet... but maybe someday.....

#83 ·
just thought i would bump this up. lol :p a lot has happened since the last time i posted on here. i got promoted to the 10 man raiding team and we went full 14/14N and i went main tank! we even got the first boss down on Heroic content. but like all things social, there were complications, politics if u will, and myself and several others have left that guild. We went to my friends alt guild and we are working on lvling the guild and possibly starting our own raid team. if anyone is interested in joining (casually or as a raider) hit me up in game. Btag is Fobeck#1190 the guild is Down and Dirty on Proudmoore-US

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.