Go Pitbull Forums banner

What kind of bully is Kane?

Tags
bully kane kind
3K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  Black Rabbit 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
what do the papers say he is?? if you dont have them we can not tell from looking and most likely you have a bully mix.

#5 ·
What do you mean?The class that hes in?

#12 ·
those are breeds not types. If you had the papers do you remember the names that were on them ? what registry it was with? anything. Or the kennel name you got him from?

#15 ·
No intention of being rude in any way, but redog is the boss man here, this is his website, and trust me, he doesn't have a mean bone in his body. He was simply telling you that we can't identify the "type" of dog you own simply by looking at a picture. As other people have already mentioned, if you've got registration papers, it's best to look at the papers to tell you what you have.

Also, you posted in the Events, Results and Photos section, which is for events and the posting of photos and results of such events like conformation and weight pull, agility, dock diving, etc. Sanctioned dog competition events. We have a separate section strictly for posting random photos, also. I moved your thread to the General Discussion area of the forum, as that's the most appropriate area for your thread.

Best of luck identifying what you have on your hands and welcome to the pack. I hope you enjoy your stay on our yard.

#9 ·
Wasn't trying to be rude,,sorry if I came off that way. Angelbaby can tell you which class of ambully he would fit into if you post a pic where she can tell the size of him. There's pockets, standard, xl and I'm not sure what else. She can set you straight

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.