Go Pitbull Forums banner

New member please come in and check out my new to me baby!

4K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  325rider 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone. My name is Consuela and I'm a rescue from the pound and I'm 4 years old. Please help identify my breed/mix :woof:

#Boweetz

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Being a rescue with no papers there's no way to tell for sure. Her head structure reminds me of my boys head, but that doesn't help cuz he's a shelter mutt too! Lol she's wonderfully cute though!

Oh and welcome to GP! :cheers:

#6 ·
Being a rescue with no papers there's no way to tell for sure. Her head structure reminds me of my boys head, but that doesn't help cuz he's a shelter mutt too! Lol she's wonderfully cute though!

Oh and welcome to GP! :cheers:
Thank you so much! I really love her and training her has been inspiring she loves to learn and understand everything she can.
As far as her breed goes, from the videos of pure pits I've seen on youtube (attack training, spring pole, eating raw meat, jumping, etc...) her mannerisms and movement mechanics are very similar :D She leaps and jumps HIGH for her rope toys doing half barrel rolls and so on. I just get frustrated when pit bull uneducated people decide, based on their opinion, what she is and what she's like. Fools. So I'm here to learn for the both of us.

Perhaps I can post some more pictures of certain body positions/postures for those who have a trained eye. Thanks everyone !

#7 ·
Unfortunatly... even better pics will not help. There are a lot of bully breeds and mixes that fall into the pit bull category and with out a pedigree there is no way to track the history.

#13 ·
She a cutie but like was already posted... youll never know anything without papers ;)

#14 ·
Frog Dog is what I would call her. LOL!
I love her froggy pic where she is laying flat to the floor.
I call Ecko a bulldog mix. He's only 16" tall and his head is too big for his body. so most people think I mean English Bulldog mix, and they go with it. LOL!

#17 ·
A lil late but Welcome to GP :)

#20 ·
I think you got the answer for what breed, I just wanted to say welcome to GP and your dogs super cute! I love it when Cheza does her frog dog :)

#24 ·
sure is a cutie! Welcome!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.