Go Pitbull Forums banner

Kennel ad

Tags
kennel
2K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  Princesspaola21 
#1 ·
I saw this ad today in my Rides magazine. I had to share. Dog Vertebrate Nature Mammal Carnivore
. So any of you guys looking for a REAL APBT make sure to give these guys a call!!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

See less See more
#3 ·
That's horrible are you trying to make the blood of members on here boil? Lol seriously though all this American Bully pit bull madness has to stop but I'm convinced the market for stupidity is just too large. There are not enough people who question what is told to them and that's evident from the food Americans eat to the dogs they own to the politics they follow.

#6 ·
I could tell u were joking from the very first post but it almost sounded like u believed the add at first lol. But yeah total garbage dogs lookin for lowrider boys to buy em. But that's a good point about the whole other adds thing.... makes u wonder what other adds are total garbage, quaker state oil for example... or something similar.

#9 ·
Hahaha:rofl: that's hilarious..

Oh!

In dogworld magazine.. the APBT is on the rare breeds.. so now every strain is a "Rare Pit"
knuckleheads in the world today..
Really... the REAL.. APBTs are rare.
HAHAHA

#10 ·
I laughed as I went through the site!

#11 ·
The irony being you'd probably have to pay two to three times for one of these pitbulls as you would have to pay for a respectable pit bull.

Gotta love the 20 sentence, one paragraph "About Us" page.

Rather than being a page about the kennel, 1/2 of the page is a disclaimer riddled with every grammatical and spelling mistake you can image, the gist of which basically says, "if you're dumb enough to buy one of these backwoods genetic experiments, don't come crying to us if its body doesn't hold up longer than 6 months."

#12 ·
The irony being you'd probably have to pay two to three times for one of these pitbulls as you would have to pay for a respectable pit bull.

Gotta love the 20 sentence, one paragraph "About Us" page.

Rather than being a page about the kennel, 1/2 of the page is a disclaimer riddled with every grammatical and spelling mistake you can image, the gist of which basically says, "if you're dumb enough to buy one of these backwoods genetic experiments, don't come crying to us if its body doesn't hold up longer than 6 months."
You aren't getting it. They Aren't Pitbulls they are bullies. That's why it's so funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

#18 · (Edited)
In that case, a bad joke that no one got. Then I made another joke that you took seriously. I should just say never mind!

But, I can't let it go!

Whether you're using "pit bull" generically to refer to bully breeds or using it to specifically refer to the APBT, in either case, the same holds true: it's not spelled pitbull.

On the other hand, you make a good point. Who cares. So many people use the name to describe bastardized "breeds" and the media uses it in reference to any dog that bites someone and half the kennels are coming up with their own breeds anyway -- a "super pocket pit" for example -- that who cares what you call a pit or how you spell pit bull.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.