Go Pitbull Forums banner

Is Paul McCartney dead?

3K views 39 replies 9 participants last post by  Black Rabbit 
#1 ·
I've known about this supposed conspiracy for years but last week I was bored and I started researching all over the internet,finding hundreds of clues on their albums,songs,the differences in Pauls height,face,etc.. I am a huge Beatles fan and I've actually started to think maybe Paul McCartney really is dead?
What do you all think of this conspiracy?Could it be true?Or just a bunch of weird coincidences?

#2 ·
I thought it was all a bunch of crap honestly, till I watched the other one where the brought in the forensic investigator. The difference is crazy. The forensic investigators set out to prove this was a hoax and now believe it themselves, kinda says a little something. There's a few things that the other movie touched on that they didn't bring up here. His ex for one. He had a girlfriend in London I believe, who got pregnant with his child, he asked her to aboart so it wouldn't cause "drama" anywho they stayed in contact until after 1966, time of the supposed car crash. She, hurt, then asked for a DNA test to prove he was her daughters father and he imideatly agreed. Tests showed no DNA match, so she set out to prove that man was a fake. She had a photo album of her and Paul's time together and in this book was a lock of hair she had cut off the back of his hair. He refused over and over to have a comparison test done. He refuses to give a hair sample. Kinda strange huh. And why didn't anyone ever notice that Paul pre 66 was left handed and after 66 was magically right handed, again very strange. The most damning part of the whole thing is the skull comparison. The forensic evidence shows that the jaw and nasal passages are different before and after 66, along with the placement of the teeth as well. Very very strange.

#3 ·
Who is Paul now if the fake one died in 1977?

Left hand right hand doesn't bother me. My sister ambidextrous too. People can't cover that up for that long without someone doing something. Lol at the girlfriend needing Maury to test all her man cause she wanted t to be Paul so bad she forgot about all the others who could be her baby daddy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

#4 ·
This is just too weird to me. The one on the left is a pic taken of Paul in 66 and on the right was taken one year later in 67. That totally doesn't look like the same person to me. It looks very strange. I'm not saying anything either way but there's a lot of strange shit goin on there.

#5 ·
wow that is like 2 different people, chin is diff nose is different the later one has a larger more defined nose while the older pic is smaller more dish to it { im sure if broken could maybe effect the look but to me that is completely off} and looks like he aged alot in that 1 year . interesting though.

#8 ·
It wouldn't change all that much though ;) my nose doesn't look any different now then in older pics and I had that accident where I flew out of the car and smashed my face on the pavement. I broke the crap out of my face and you can't really tell in pics at all ;)

#13 ·
I started looking up more stuff and I found an article where Mark David Chapman,the man who killed John Lennon,was brainwashed into killing him because supposedly Lennon was going to make it public that Paul is dead.This is really weird.I really think that Paul is dead now but I just can't force myself to believe it,the differences,the change in all their songs after 1966,the clues,it just all fits together.

#14 ·
I didn't know nor did I care about any of this and now here I am at work doing all kinds of research into it lmao.

#15 ·

Notice how Paul or Fauls,the only one in red,why?Does red symbolize death?

#16 · (Edited)

When Letterman is about to bring up the question that Paul,or Faul knows is coming,his legs tremble,he looks around nervously,he scratches his eye nervously,and then at 1:42 he looks around nervously or like he was relieved or he was thinking after saying "This is him." Maybe he was thinking "I probably shouldnt have said that"

#18 ·
#20 ·

#21 ·
Lol Right Holly XD. I've never really been a huge Beatles fan or anything and I thought it was crap till the sientists did forensic stuff, now I'm looking up all kinds of stuff for more info. Very trippy stuff.

#28 ·
Actually I found more holes in this then in the actually death theory simply because he has everything all twisted up from what supposedly happened.

1. The badge was not suppose to represent OPD, for officially pronounced dead, it was the patch for the Onterio Provdence Poliece, which was supposed to represent that he was a Police officer in Canada before he became the new Paul, according to the theory.

2. I'm not sure where the heck he got that info but I've never head any of the theorists say anything about a meter maid. The theory was he picked up a hitch hiker who had got excited when she realized who he was, it was thought that because the girl was freaking out he didn't notice the light changing to red.

3. That was not just a still pic. That was from video footage and supposedly that was his left handed bass, making the pick guard upside down as it would be for a normal guitar if strung upside down for a lefty. Is it possible for it to have been reversed to look that way, possibly but he's been seen wrighting with his right hand as well, remember the fraud charges? He was brought to court for DNA testing on a girl who said she was his daughter. The DNA testing didn't match and she noticed that he'd signed the document with his right hand, which Paul was left handed. She then accused Mccartney of sending a look-a-like in to do the DNA test and says the man that submitted the DNA was not him. That is something I find super strange. And why was her paying her mother all those years if he never believed that was his daughter. It's all pretty strange but I don't really think that video explained too much of anything and he changed things around a bit to "debunk" them better.

What I'd like to see is someone debunk the facial recognition, or show one that proves the pre 66 Paul didn't die. At this point it looks pretty freakin creepy that the skulls don't match at all.

#24 ·
I think they got some things totally messed up, like 3 Pauls lol. There was only one replacement, I think ;) One of the most eerie things was the facial recognition and the change in eye color. And what about the interview with Linda where she talks about being betrayed and how the secret she knows can devistate the world and then goes on to say, "Protect me" that was very very strange.

#26 ·
I haven't seen that vid,can you put the link to that vid.

#27 ·
I can't link YouTube from my phone but if you go there in the search part put in The Winged Beatle and its part 5 that had Linda talking about the box of info she has that will be released if anything happens to her, and how the world isn't ready for the truth it's too devistating.

#32 ·
I saw its age and maturity. I mean seriously why would they cover it up? And wouldn't Linda had noticed she had a new husband in 1977? Especially when John died before the second one, I think pictures are easily manipulated. Like the one above, his chin and eye brows are not lining up. And the one on the right is closer to the camera than the one on the left.

#34 ·
I'm sorry guys it wasn't Linda it was Heather in the interviews. They weren't together until 69 I believe. I'm not sure why they'd cover it up but there's some strangeness about the whole thing. And BTW the last Testimate movie was total crap ;) it seemed like it was very very imbelished. I'm still having a hard time getting past the facial recognition. Skulls can't grown and elongate like that. Another thing I find very very strange is his change in height. He was just about the same height as the rest of them but suddenly stood inches above the rest of them even with no shoes on. If he'd just do a damn DNA comparison agains his younger brother it would have put an end to it all once and for all, so why not just do it? I don't know but the face thing really gets me.

#37 ·
Ok so this kinda had me thinking and the more I look into it the more I feel like Alice falling down the rabbit hole. There's so much strange stuff surrounding all this and I'm not sure what to think. If anyone is interested there is a blog Plastic Macca, and she has a lot of interesting thing to say about all this. Also the rotten apple series on YouTube shows a ton of strangeness as well. What I find very strange is that "Paul McCartney" seems to have forgotten a lot of the history of the Beatles. He seems very confused on the early Beatles history. Also there's a freeze frame from the Magic Mystery Tour movie that sent a chill through my whole body. It looks like Paul dead in a coffin. Here are two images from that movie that freaked me the hell out. Why on earth would they flash these images? What's up with that? Creepy?

This first one is a super creepy looking doll

And I don't even know what to say about this one except CREEPY!!!!

#38 ·
Yea I'm totally obsessed with it at this point. I've argued with people till Im blue in the face and to me there is a TON of evidence leaning towards it being true and not much of any really against it. I have all of the creepy song clips stuck in my head lol. My husband, my dad, my sister, my aunt, I have them all convinced as well. Crazy stuff!!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

#39 ·
Ya know Ryan is not at all into stuff like that but when I started showing him stuff from both perspectives he thinks Paul may be dead and was replaced as well. If you look around at old pics and albums vs the "official" photos they put out it is obvious that there had been photo tampering to make the real Paul look like this new guy so the differences weren't so noticeable. How is it that he went from bring this sweet light hearted guy who always joked with interviewers to the ugly cold man who doesn't know what he's talking about. Odd indeed. I find more evidence shows that the person we know as "Paul McCartney" is not really James Paul McCartney at all. Also I caught an interview with the Beatles manager where he slipped up and said, "yes you mean over the grave" and then the interviewer said, "oh so it is a grave?" And then he fell silent for a minute, then changed the subject.(Sargent Pepper album cover is what they are talking about)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.