Go Pitbull Forums banner

Hello

2K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  Lacy Lou 
#1 · (Edited)
:woof::woof:

This is my first time here and I think this site is pretty neat. The Liver colored pup is my 5 year old Amstaff Lacy Lou. The white and brindle pup is my 3 year old Bullboxer Bella. They are both terrific dogs!

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
cute looking pups! Welcome! Where are you from? not like your town, just country or state if your not comfortable :)

#8 ·
welcome to GP :D

they both are adorable.. Lacey Lou looks to be chocolate ;)

#9 ·
Welcome to the pack and I hope you enjoy your stay on our yard. As Circle M said, Lacy looks to be chocolate (in the APBT breed, liver is not a color). Your pups are adorable.

#10 ·
Welcome to GP :D Don't be acfraid to ask questions on this site or use the search bar at the top of the page :)

#11 ·
Lacy Lou and Bella too

I want to thank all of you for the nice comments about my girls. I didn't know until today that an Amstaff couldn't be referred to as liver. So she's a chocolate Staffy. That's cool to know. We live in northern Cali in the mountains. Lacy herself was a save. Bella was just not wanted by her old owner because he didn't have time for her. Lacy, being 5 now is a pretty laid back dog. Bella on the other hand, is just full of beans at 3 years old. They are both are always eager to learn new things. Right now I am in the process of teaching Bella how to sneeze on command. She actually almost has it down! They are both really good dogs. :pup: It's really been windy and raining here today as we have a huge storm right now and for the next 4-5 days. we are being told between 12-24 inches of rain! :rain: This also gives me a good reason to use the rain smiley. :thumbsup:

#15 ·
I want to thank all of you for the nice comments about my girls. I didn't know until today that an Amstaff couldn't be referred to as liver. So she's a chocolate Staffy. That's cool to know. We live in northern Cali in the mountains. Lacy herself was a save. Bella was just not wanted by her old owner because he didn't have time for her. Lacy, being 5 now is a pretty laid back dog. Bella on the other hand, is just full of beans at 3 years old. They are both are always eager to learn new things. Right now I am in the process of teaching Bella how to sneeze on command. She actually almost has it down! They are both really good dogs. :pup: It's really been windy and raining here today as we have a huge storm right now and for the next 4-5 days. we are being told between 12-24 inches of rain! :rain: This also gives me a good reason to use the rain smiley. :thumbsup:
No one is saying you can't refer to her as liver, we're just letting you know that among these breeds, that color name is not used or recognized. The breed registries use a different term for that color. That's all we're saying.

#17 ·
I am up above Chico a little bit. I really know Sacto pretty well. I lived there for 22 years until about 8 years ago when I moved here to Butte County. I have gotten both dogs since I have been here. :pupruns:
sweet! we got a few members up that way. i saw in another thread that u used to live off tupelo, im near elkhorn and watt. :p

#18 · (Edited)
not to far from there. I used to go to the Walmart there brfore they built the new superstore right around the corner from me. I used to shop all of the time all over C.H., N.H., and Roseville. I also worked as a vendor at Denio's for over 20 years. I sold alot of different things. I lived about 2 miles from there as well. I also used to go to the Goodwill right by where you live alot!

#20 ·
:rofl: If you have been to the flea market until about 8 years ago, you would have seen me there every weekend. I used to bring my Chesapeke Ruby (RIP) with me. What's amazing to me is how wonderful the APB breeds really are!. I never in my whole life thought I would ever own one. But now 4 years later, I have two. And they are just great dogs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.