Go Pitbull Forums banner

Photos from the 2012 SoCal ADBA Show

4K views 33 replies 12 participants last post by  Elvisfink 
#1 ·
I haven't had a chance to go through many photos yet, but a few people here on GP had a very good weekend.

Best In Show & Best Of Opposite

See less See more
#6 ·
That is cool Ron is a good judge too, one whos opinion I always respect. Soory to hear earl ran into tough cokpetition. But yeah that dog Squirl in his class in close to perfect looking boy. Wish could be out that way their are some great dogs out their.

#8 ·
OMG yay!!!! Congrats Holly and Lisa!!!! Spock and Crixus look amazing. I wish I could have come down and visited with you guys but on the plus side we finally got APS to listen about my aunt and things are finally moving forward.

#9 ·
It was a lot of fun and i got to meet to great people plus see Lisa and Doug. Spock got a best in show and Crixus got best of opposite being handled by Lisa. We left with 3 1st place, 2 2nd place and 2 3rd place between Spock, Crixus and Xena plus the two trophy wins! Lisa did a greta job showing them off.

Spock also went home with Lisa ;( Shes going to get something she wants done with him going. BUT Since she got something of mine I got something of hers :D

BARCA!!!!!! He came home with me for a bit ya!!!

#11 ·
Spock also went home with Lisa ;( Shes going to get something she wants done with him going. BUT Since she got something of mine I got something of hers :D

BARCA!!!!!! He came home with me for a bit ya!!!
now i need to come up for sure and meet mr fireball himself. lol. not sure if i should bring Boss hes kinda... not trained at all lol he knows sit and lay down(kinda) lol

#29 ·
Barca is such an ass, sure he acts all calm and sweet when he gets to your house!! Spock had his first real day training. He doesn't like it here very much! All the rules, no barking, no going after other dogs, no barking, and oh yeah NO BARKING! lol He has lived in a No bark since he's been here. He is doing good though, I can take him in and out to the kennels with no leash. HE did good at schutzhund today I got him to focus on me and ignore all the dogs, then in bitework he did a good job of learning to use his mouth. lol

#30 ·
My poor baby is in military training!!!!! LMAO. Barca is now called Barctard lol. He is acting like a silly puppy here lmao.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.