Go Pitbull Forums banner

Siren's "Mini me" for Co-own

4K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  performanceknls 
#1 ·
I am downsizing my kennel and decided to find Banshee a co-own home if I can find the right person. She has gone to an ADBA show for the first time and won two 1st's, a 2nd, and a 3rd place. She is an intense little bulldog for sure!
She would be good in a working/show home, she is 6 months ADBA/UKC
Contact me by email customk9performance@gmail.com
She is already started in Obed, agility, and schutzhund

See less See more
#3 ·
I keep coming back and looking at this female if I knew I was getting this job at the beginning of the year and could afford to do all the things I'm sure you would want done with her, I would inquire about her. She's beautiful Lisa! I know you'll find her and outstanding home.

#5 ·
I totally understand that. I like that shes double bred Siren, I wish I could track down the boy that has the only double bred Pepsi son. Unfortunately that litter wasn't mine but, I sure wouldn't of gotten rid of that one. I'm sure it was a hard decision for you to even put her out there for co-own to begin with.

#6 ·
Yeah but Venom was even harder since I have put so much work into her. It would have to be just the perfect home for me to place her! Banshee is doing great I just had to pick between her and her brother. I think I am also getting her other brother back so I will have my hands full!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.