Go Pitbull Forums banner

Boss-man needs a home! **adopted**

8K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  Odin`s_BlueDragon 
#1 · (Edited)
Boss is approximately 9 months old and is lookin for his furever home in the Sacramento area of California. He is a happy "pit mix" boy who gets along with most dogs. He's microchipped, fixed, and up to date with his shots. He's mastering the "potty outside" thing and is learning to love his crate, although admittedly not there yet. He loves to be near people! He often lays under my computer chair and gnaws happily on a nylabone often curling up and falling asleep :p All he wants is a home to call his own! If you are interested in this sweet boy please contact Chako Pit Bull Rescue by email at adoptions@chako.org. Or you can message me here and I will get you in contact with the right people.

Showin his pretty sit.

Sittin again.

"Whats so funny nice-lady?"

Stickin his tongue out at me!

Him and his foster-brother Odin! Boss is on the right :p

Just bein cute!

"Nice-lady, u has yummy treats!"

See less See more
#5 ·
thanks! and yeah i call them my bookends! lol. i hope he finds a new home quickly, the shelter never even gave him a chance. i guess he knocked an elderly volunteer over when they tried to take him out of his kennel. why an elderly volunteer would try to walk a "pit bull" is beyond me.... go walk a small dog and let the younger volunteers handle the strong dogs. but they put him in a back room far from the adoption floor. :( and thats how he ended up in foster care...

#7 ·
Boss went to his first adoption event today with a lil pit mix girl named Oakley. He liked her A LOT! lol, and he did good shmoozin with potential owners and showin off how good of a boy he is! i hope he gets a family for Christmas!

#13 ·
Boss is doin great, we learned that his stomach cannot handle low quality kibble. And now that he is on a better food he is well on his way to being potty trained. He knows sit and lay down and has learned to not bumrush the door when i go to let him out, he waits till i say ok now. He'd still not happy about crate training but hes coming around slowly.

In fact he is actually goin to a new foster home this week! This new family is possibly looking for a male "pit mix" who gets along with other dogs (Chako will not adopt a dog out to a family that doesn't own a crate) for adoption and they are wanting to give Boss a trial run! Although nothing is official until hes actually adopted!

Here's a few newer pics!

Snugglin with his foster brother Odin, who makes Boss look tiny.

Passed out!

Bein cute :p

#14 ·
Awww, he does the bulldog burrito too. They're so cute when the fold in half and make themselves as small as they can. LOL!
I hope they adopt him. I would love him, but I'm on the wrong coast. :(

PS Odin makes ALL dogs look small. LOL!

#15 ·
lol @ bulldog burrito... ive never heard that term before. and yes, i hope they do too, he needs a good home! and yes wrong coast!!!!

and i literally almost died choking when i read ur last comment. i got this nasty deep chest cough and it kicked in when i laughed. cuz yes, Odin is a monster. i wish i coulda gotten a pic of when he met lil Crixus soooo cute!

#16 ·
awww I love it too I call it M doing a little pit ball. soo freaking cute! How are you gonna be wihtout boss? Will you take another pup into foster? Keep your spot open in case the new foster doesn't work out? How hard is it gonna be to give him up? Will Odin be happy or sad? lol

#18 ·
sorry for the delayed response.. ive been a lil sick.

well Boss has officially gone to his new foster home. i just got home from dropping him off and Odin is lookin around a bit. i dont know if he will be happy or sad hes gone, it will be interesting to see what he does. im not to broken up, i think i did a good job of not getting to attached to Boss. but then again i only had him for a lil while. although it made me feel good to get some compliments on how good ive gotten him. :D

but yes, i will be keeping my spot open in case Boss doesnt get along with his new foster brother, Wilbur. and i want to take a lil brake from fostering anyways to focus on Odin and start WP.

so, best of luck to Boss and i hope he finds a forever home quickly, or maybe this foster family decides to keep him! either way if anyone is interested in him contact Chako Pit Bull Rescue!!!! or me. i will keep y'all updated. :cheers:

#19 ·
Glad to hear if was a wonderful experience for you. I hope Wilber and
Boss get alone great for everyone's sake. Can't wait to hear about how it all goes. Especially the wp. Odin is so handsome in his harness.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

#21 ·
they seemed like they will be getting along, both had very happy tails. lol. oh and when we got there Wilber was on his treadmill LOL. reminded me of Mel :p and thank u, i do think Odin is pretty sexy in that harness. :thumbsup:

#24 ·
Yay! Wonder if it was the foster home he went too? They must be busy but jeesh not even an email to tell ya!!??

Sent from Petguide.com App

#25 ·
yeah im not sure where the communication gap came from. but i wont push it, since i wont be fostering again for a while. with the addition of Banshee. but still.... my guess is that he went to the foster family. but then again the last time i asked about him, i was told he had a successful meat and great but waiting to hear back. i guess i should drop them a line and ask....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.