Go Pitbull Forums banner

My girl

Tags
girl
1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  jec1521 
#1 ·
She's a 5 month pit bull Rottweiler mix , only 22 pounds. I think she may be a little small. What do u guys think? Dog Carnivore Working animal Dog breed Fawn
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Working animal

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

See less See more
#2 ·
5 months at 22 lbs doesn't sound small.
Are you sure she has Rotti in her though? Is she a pound puppy, or did you actually get her from someone who has a Rott and some kind of "Pit"?
Welcome to GP. :)

#3 ·
I actually got her from some people who had a female pit and a male rottie/ pit. Her parents are huge! Dad was about 120 and beautiful , had her coloring but darker and the female was about 75 and fawn. Both pure muscle. My vet tried telling me she was only gonna gain 10 more pounds and never get over 40... They told me she was the pick female, but I'm starting to think she's the runt haha.
Thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

#4 ·
She's pretty.
You can't really have a "pick" in a litter of pets. Pick of the litter usually means the best weight pull potential, the best conformation potential, the best potential for the job they were bred for.
I think she is adorable either way. That white chest and outline on her muzzle makes her look so inocent. :)

#8 ·
My Girl

I once had a female siamese that had ears way too big for her head, but in time, she grew into them and came out just lovely. Your baby looks just fine to me and also looks all puppy. What a sweet looking pup. Give her some time, and she should even out. Nice dog! :welcome:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.