Go Pitbull Forums banner

not new to pitbulls but am new to this forum

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  nthn79 
#1 ·
Okay first off my name is Jeanette I have been around pitbulls on and off my whole life. but never a puppy so I was wondering if you guys could help me out. I have a chocolate red nose but not sure if she is a pitbull. or not as she is only 7 weeks old I included pics of her to me she looks like she is but not sure thought I'd run it by y'all to see what you thought.

Attachments

See less See more
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
#3 ·
I got het from a lady that rescued her mom who is a pitbull I saw pics of her nursing her puppies before she couldn't feed them any more due to clogged mammary glands. But I wasn't for sure if the dad was a pit or not. So didn't. Know if this little one was mixed or full or not even one at all as I never dealt with puppy pitbulls

#5 ·
[Okay the history is the mom came from a house who neglected her. The woman who rescued the mom said that she is a neighbor of the dog who sired the puppies. And that her male was full blooded and the mom was full blooded but when I saw the pic of the dad he didn't look like it but the mom did. That's why I posted the pics of mine. Also I should have included pics of the mom and dad. but I also know that people lie about what they have and how they obtained what they have.So that's why I was wondering. Okay the sire is the one where the lady is holding him. The female is the the lighter colored one and the other pic are of mei-ling awake.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.