Go Pitbull Forums banner

OK I need help

[Question] 
3K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  stonerreakinhavok 
#1 ·
so lately ive been running into some issues with my computer and today i finally put 2 and 2 together and i think i have an idea. "b.voicefive.com script" errors pop up every so often and i get a not responding message as everything grinds to a halt. i thought maybe it was my computer itself but i just googled that script term and found several forums complaining of similar issues. so, keep in mind im not a computer genius, but i am a problem solver.... is this an adware thing? ive noticed lately that some key words will turn into hyperlink ads for random stuff? im gunna have my brother in law check out my comp tomorrow just to be sure its not infected with anything. should i switch internet browsers... i use firefox but i have chrome and internet explorer available too

#2 ·
Did you get it figured out? I pretty much don't understand any of what you typed lol!! so I am no help :p

#3 ·
do you have any anti virus on it? have you run a scan to see if it picks anything up?

#4 ·
i kinda found a work around. lol. just using google chrome instead of mozilla firefox. Dave messaged me too. but yes Ames, i ran my AVG anti virus and got nuthin

#7 ·
Go to Add/Remove Programs, and uninstall anything you are not using. Its either a toolbar causing the issue or its something that vBulletin is doing. Install AdBlock on Chrome and you shouldn't get the problem at all.

#9 ·
Yeah I think its a site based AdWare type thing.

To get AdBlock you just go to Chrome Extensions and do a search. It lets the pages start up faster too, plus no more talking ads. UGH lol

#10 ·
I hate that hulu wont work when you have ad blocker! SO LAME!!!!!

#13 ·
alright i added AdBlock and we will see if that fixes my lag issues! and i must admit, i had no clue any of that was there! are those all apps for Chrome?

#15 ·
also make sure you don't have any B.S. Extensions installed on the browser... if you Don't know what an extension does just by lookin at the name remove it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.