Go Pitbull Forums banner

Beyond the Myth

Tags
myth
1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Cassiemae 
#1 ·
I am watching Beyond the Myth
As a fairly new member to the pitbull world I can not believe the stuff I am seeing and hearing. I am so heart broken and angry. Cannot believe it. People are so ignorant and it makes me so upset.
Our family has had so many different breeds of dogs...my pit mixes are the best dogs I've EVER had

If you haven't seen this documentary I recommend watching it!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

#2 ·
My husband had to walk out of the room because he was getting so pissed off. And my MIL who is visiting could not believe the stats. She used to believe most of the Media BS, but not since she's met my dogs. They cuddle with her on the couch all the time.

#3 ·
whats bad with it?

#5 ·
thats stupid shit has nothing to do with real dogmen. like how the kid says he dremmels his dogs teeth, way to to go looser. that dogs toothless in 6 months. no one breeding dogs would ever do that

#6 ·
yeah off the chain is back all ignorant mofo's and it sucks that some still exits. The problem is there are TONS of people who dogs lives happy healthy lives on a chain and would not have it any other way. Put them in a house and all they want to do is get back outside. I don't like how they lumped dogs on chains all together.

beyond of the Myth was one of the good ones though. I hated hearing some of those stats too BullyGal, but reality is needed to get people to understand how horrible it really is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.