Go Pitbull Forums banner

Dog collars

Tags
collars dog
10K views 31 replies 13 participants last post by  alizarenault 
#1 ·
I'm new to the site and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good website to get a good dog collar for my pup...
Dog Liver Working animal Pet supply Flooring

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

See less See more
#2 ·
there are SOOO MANY lol

This is one of my favorites, good quality and they do custom stuff. Kevin, the owner, is really a nice guy. Big Paws

Trevor is on here and he has some great collars too that are awesome on the wallet. Nizmo's is Nizmos K9 Supply

#11 ·
#12 ·
I agree with Nizmo collars , I have a bunch and they hold up great and are very reasonable in price. For a plain leather collar I like Table rock , we ordered one from them with a lead and it was really good quality. { gave it away with a dog i rehomed though , so need to order another one }.
here is their link
2-Ply Leather Collars

#15 ·
My set was $120 (I THINK) for the collar and the leash, waterproof and really great quality, they might look like different quality or color leather, but they are the exact same. the lighting make it look more red than maroon.

As far as the Prong collar, you still need a regular collar when using a Prong because you should have redundancy, it is metal and could fail. I use a mountain clip to attach to his regular collar, plus it helps with proper placement, it should be high up, the regular collar helps keep the prong in the right area.

#17 ·
thanks Man! I love it, although I had one vet tech tell me (when talking about how she liked my collar saying "loves people not other animals" she still doubts anyone would pick my boy up to save him if he was running around they would be too scared. What a punk ass Vet tech! So rude! SMH

#20 ·
For one to advertise on this site you have to be an authed seller which I am sure you are not. And two... 30 for a leather leash? I make the same leashes for $15 and each leash costs about $5 bucks to make so 30 for a braided regular leash is way expensive. That also good quality Latigo leather that is stripped from a whole cow side. Also the harnesses are held together with rivets where most harnesses that are meant for heavy pulling dogs use heavy buckles and stitching to keep them from falling apart. Rivets pop when enough force is applied. I'm not trying to dog your business just keeping it real. What you would hate to see is a harness that is heavily used bust at the wrong moment and a dog get lose.

#21 ·
We only support vendors who have earned the priveledge to sell their collars at GP. Do not attempt to advertise or post links for personal gain or you will be removed from the forums. You may however contact a staff member for details on purchasing a vendor pass but it does not guarantee acceptance.
Thank you

#23 ·
If you're really nice I might make a leash for you lol. I don't make them often I don't have time any more. I can make two tones leashes but those are 30.00 for 4-5 feet. For a regular leash without the color braided in they are $15 each.

#25 ·
It's pretty the only thing I don't like is the lighter colors get dirty quickly and turn dark. I have a deep navy blue I just love! I had that leash for years and one of my pups ate last year! lol

Oh and for the record I didn't post that I can make leashes for 15 to gain more business since I really don't make them that often. I just thought 30 for something that is so simple and cheap to make was a bit much!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.