Go Pitbull Forums banner

Bad Facebook Page!

4K views 34 replies 19 participants last post by  Black Rabbit 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I really wouldn't worry about this guys page and its 31 likes, when in contrast pro pit bull pages have up to 9,000 likes. The person who made this page is obviously a dumb ass and unfortantly it's their type that will never listen to reason.

#16 ·
I'm not sure how to do it from a phone but from a computer at the top where it says like and there is another button that says message, there is a drop down arrow. Click on that and go down to report. Everyone REPORT the page

#4 ·
I haven't clicked the link yet... I'm not sure if I want to even see any of this jerks blabbering lies. But how the hell do u keep finding these pages Doug? Lol

On a side note.... oppose this jerk and come follow our working dog page! True to the Task, Dogs Who Resemble Their Past! Www.facebook.com/trueworkingdogs :)

#5 · (Edited)
Why they stealing all your pictures Doug? that's just wrong.

hahaha I like to see what they say so I can have the counter to their craziness. Not that many likes but still people are crazy! I dislike the people who give them fuel to their fire. Like THIS freaking IDIOT!!!! seriously.. Owners are the dogs worse enemy sometimes...

#6 ·
Why they stealing all your pictures Doug? that's just wrong.

hahaha I like to see what they say so I can have the counter to their craziness. Not that many likes but still people are crazy! I dislike the people who give them fuel to their fire. Like THIS freaking IDIOT!!!! seriously.. Owners are the dogs worse enemy sometimes...

How my Pitbull Died - YouTube
I feel like I lost brain cells listening to him lol

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

#8 ·
Wow what an idiot. I went over and gave them a verbal bashing ;). It's funny how they put up a pic of a Chi talking crap about "pits" roflmao if you can't tell the difference between a Chi and any sort of bulldog breed you've got freaking issues :rofl:

#11 ·
Hahahahahah some idiot just told me I need to go back to high school cause he doesn't believe that pit bulls are working as police dogs, service and therapy dogs, and search and rescue dogs. :rofl: someone needs to educate themself.

#13 ·
That is funny. All u gotta do is google search pit bull service dog. Or send him to Patch of Pits Therapy dogs. Lol if D had his service dog paper work, u could send him that lol.

#19 · (Edited)
Bad Facebook Page

I was on that idiots page for a while last night and put some replies of my own up. I guess he didn't like them because now I can't get back into it. LOL. I didn't cuss or anything. I just spoke my mind in a kind of "you are a piece of s*** way. I just think that people like him are the reason we are all having to fight so hard to save the breed and it bites. Ignorance truly is bliss in his case. :hammer:

P.S. Earl is on there and I did comment on that as well.

#22 ·
Doug you and dogs are just to damn popular for your own good I tell you what. I think people make pages just so they can bitch about your gorgeous dogs!!!

#24 · (Edited)
works for me, only 68 likes so its not THAT bad in a day lol

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Insi...-Dangerous-Dog-Owners/453015228067088?fref=ts

What pisses me off is lumping in well conditioned dogs and calling them fighters. So stupid and ignorant.
What makes me EVEN MORE MAD are the supposed to be pit bull "advocates" saying they want the person who runs this page to die or be stabbed or something. Really people? how is violence gonna help anything but prove some owners ARE crazy.

#25 ·
i love it when people start getting psychotic. its ignited in people about these dogs, especially when dealing with fighting. " i would throw that guy in a pit with a lion" blah blah. little do they know theyre crossing boundaries the dog fighters dont. at least dogs are matched same species/weight.

#26 · (Edited)
Bad Facebook page

I went on there again just to see if it was still there and it is. However, now he has removed all of the comments that he doesn't agree to and has at least two pics of Earl up there now. He is some piece of work alright.

I also wanted to relay that there is a "I hate Pitbulls" <<< that's what it's called, site on the net. I forgot to get the addy for it, but it's really easy to find. This other guy is another real winner with the same bull**** views just slamming the breed. I think he's worse than the first guy, but you be the judge. I will try to post the addy sometime this weekend.

Hope everyone here has a really good day. Smile, It makes people wonder what you've been up to. :pup: :pup: :pup:

#27 ·
Bad facebook page

I actually found two.

http//www.neoseeker.com/forums/18/11711989-hate-pitbulls-especially-hate-idiots-that-love

and

http//www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboarf.php?az=view_all&address=104x3795180

The people that run these sites are really anti pitbull. Check them both out and see what you think. :cop:

#28 ·
How to report a group on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/help/266814220000812

I, personally, don't click on any of those hate sites. If they get traffic (even opposing traffic) it validates them. If no one gives them fodder, there is no 'debate'
Moron 1 Posts- I hate Pit bulls
gets Moron2 and Moron 3 to post- I agree
Thread over, yawn.
26 likes

opposed to
Moron 1 posts I hate Pit Bulls
Moron 2- me too
Pit Bull people- No, you are wrong, yada, yada, yada (they then share with other pit bull people, who also post
Moron 1, 2 and 3 now have someone to argue with

Lot's of site traffic, shit gets bumped in news feeds
76 likes now.

Doug should report them for Copyright infringement.

#29 ·
Can't be reported when the pics are shared from his page. Cannily report of they stole them and giving credit isn't stealing according to Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.