Go Pitbull Forums banner

the juggernaut

4K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  Black Rabbit 
#1 · (Edited)
he earned his name by far, head size(26"), drive.just great dog all they way around.what do u yall think?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I don't see a picture, so I cant tell you what I think lol

#8 ·
it is not a tri , and what does head size matter? I find the only people who care about head size are those who have no idea how to read a standard properly so they put more value on head size and weight ..Personally I dont see anything in this dog that makes me go WOW, but to each their own. If this is an american bully I would say it lacks breed type and the face looks to be of a different breed. If it is a good working dog then great , a working dog is a good dog.

#10 ·
are u serious???

for 1 why wouldn't he be a tri colored dog u dont see the 3 different colors for 2 not an am bully he's by way of camelot/dangerzone,and if u dont know how they are bred do a lil research.for three how does he not fit conformation. as long as his body is proportioned along with his weight,including head in all, he fits conformation standards.i'll admit its not the best taken pic but i get alot of compliments when seen in public and at dog shows.even by game dog breeders.:clap:hating doesn't go far in life.also check out ferguson's centipede and compare the faces oh yea and he's in his pedigree also

#14 ·
Trust me I'm not being technical because I've only recently learned about the American Bully and I love them. I have 2 in fact. To me he doesn't look proportionate he looks pretty long and His head looks a little too tall if that makes sense and almost flat above his nose. I'm sure my dogs aren't perfect either. He's a pretty dog I never said he wasn't. You asked what people thought and I just answered. Personally I've never measured my dogs heads. I've weighed them and they are ridiculously heavy, they love me, they love my kids, and I'm happy. I'm wanting to get into showing them but I'm also going into that expecting to hear people criticize. That's what asking questions is about. It's not always an answer you want to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

#15 ·
You asked for people's opinions then you get defensive when you don't hear what you like? Typical.
There are very knowledgable people on this site when it comes to American bullies AND American pit Bull Terriers. People that know the standards like the back of their hand (although it's not hard to look it up). Do you show this dog? Maybe then, you could have a valid argument on his conformation.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

#16 ·
slightly defensive but hear me out

but here's why whenever ppl see something different they act like its impossible but when i show his brother then they look so suprised.as far as the measuring i went to a remyline show and entered him in some fun competitions thats how that came about,he comes off of some farely large dogs and of course they're not all 100lbers.when some so called dog ppl see him they say he cant be an apbt cuz of his color, really.this lady claimed to be a breeder because she had papered dogs and put them together and act like tri colored dogs are new. some come off so aggressive, i can take ppl not liking my dogs to each is own but damn alot of the ppl that diss dogs look like b.y trash.and both of his parents are red by the way.nothing personal to you all thanx for your out put.u get tired of ppl talking crazy, but i thought it was going down that road again and he is adba reg i know alot of ppl dont like the camelot stuff but thats mainly his core:welcome:

#19 ·
Camelot and Danger Zone are used a lot in catch dogs and they generally come out larger then standard.
"Tri" is still tan points. Three colors is not considered "Tri" it is also a term used in the Bully world and not so much in the APBT world.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.