Go Pitbull Forums banner

Update

Tags
update
2K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  Black Rabbit 
#1 ·
Here's some updated pics of the D since I haven't posted any in a while :)

We got him an outward hound pack for Christmas :) I love it it's totally perfect.

Out in the yard

This cracks me up. He swings that tire around in a circle till he gets dizzy and does the drunk walk lol.

Hugs goodnight :)

See less See more
#11 ·
Thanks Lauren :) I love that pack. It's nice that you can unclip the pouches and it can just be a little vest :). I'm teaching him to pull me up with the back handle so if I fall and mess up my knee I won't be stranded on the floor ;)
awesome pics! i love how u can really see the seal comin thru in the light there :p
Thanks girl :) can you tell he just had a bath ;) he's all clean and shiney :)

#13 ·
He's lookin' good Krys! Ecko has a blue back pack to match Dosia's. They were on sale.
I love the idea that he can help you up now. I'm sure Ryan feels better when he has to leave you home alone now.
Such a great all around dog. :)

#14 ·
love the goodnight pic. He is so cute!!

#15 ·
Thanks a million guys. He really is a great all around dog. I like the fact that he has no problems taking commands from our son, who's 5. He's really come a long way with his focusing this last year. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.