Ukc american bullies - Page 2 - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > The Knowledgebase > Bullies 101

GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
ThaLadyPit
Rudy4747
ames
coach
Carriana
jttar
BCdogs
EckoMac

There are currently users online.

Advertisements

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2013, 04:46 AM   #16 (permalink)

DieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninja
DieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninjaDieselsMommie reputation ninja
I always, always say: how did an AmStaff x APBT create bullies. I get the classic and standard class, but some really do look like English bulldogs with "pit bull" heads

I'm not gonna lie, I did like that XL bully in that video I posted the other day. But if I'm gonna have a 100lb + dog I think I'd like to go the bandog route. I'm also not going to deny that I don't think I'm ready for a bandog at all, D is 55lbs and he's a freaking handful, I couldn't imagine a dog weighing more then me.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Last edited by DieselsMommie; 12-05-2013 at 04:51 AM.
DieselsMommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2013, 04:57 AM   #17 (permalink)
Banned
(Reason)

Just Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninja
Just Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselsMommie View Post
I always, always say: how did an AmStaff x APBT create bullies. I get the classic and standard class, but some really do look like English bulldogs with "pit bull" heads

I'm not gonna lie, I did like that XL bully in that video I posted the other day. But if I'm gonna have a 100lb + dog I think I'd like to go the bandog route. I'm also not going to deny that I don't think I'm ready for a bandog at all, D is 55lbs and he's a freaking handful, I couldn't imagine a dog weighing more then me.

That dog you posted is just a slop bred mutt. All they wanted was size. I wouldn't trust those dogs mentally. You could very well get a dog like redogs "bob" out of those dogs. You also have to look since those are sized based dogs if he actually throws his size. Really steep price for an unproven mixed breed size bred dog. I only know of 1 breeder who has a size and health guarantee for their big dogs.
Just Tap Pits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 05:10 AM   #18 (permalink)

1x Devonte\'s harness fund
Katey reputation ninjaKatey reputation ninjaKatey reputation ninjaKatey reputation ninjaKatey reputation ninjaKatey reputation ninjaKatey reputation ninjaKatey reputation ninjaKatey reputation ninjaKatey reputation ninjaKatey reputation ninjaKatey reputation ninjaKatey reputation ninjaKatey reputation ninjaKatey reputation ninja
Katey reputation ninjaKatey reputation ninjaKatey reputation ninjaKatey reputation ninjaKatey reputation ninjaKatey reputation ninjaKatey reputation ninjaKatey reputation ninjaKatey reputation ninjaKatey reputation ninjaKatey reputation ninjaKatey reputation ninjaKatey reputation ninjaKatey reputation ninjaKatey reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tap Pits View Post
If the ukc is going to start with only one category and stick to just one category and start gr ch out dogs that fit the standard only I'll start being more optimistic about the American bully. My biggest problem is the multiple classes, ignoring the past and obvious cross breeding of more than am staffs to apbt, the close minded "you just dnt get it" comments, and finger pointing at everything else...

If the ukc is only back by the "reputable" ppl, breeders, and dogs it'll be a huge step in the direction they claim they want and are.
Things what I'm hoping they're doing

Katey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2013, 05:24 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tap Pits View Post
That dog you posted is just a slop bred mutt. All they wanted was size. I wouldn't trust those dogs mentally. You could very well get a dog like redogs "bob" out of those dogs. You also have to look since those are sized based dogs if he actually throws his size. Really steep price for an unproven mixed breed size bred dog. I only know of 1 breeder who has a size and health guarantee for their big dogs.
Yeah my sister paid a lot for hers. Apparently the sire & dam were huge with big heads, no papers no nothing. Her dog didn't come out that way at all.

I wonder what other kinds of dogs were thrown in there to get that size. That's what I am saying, how does an AmStaff & APBT create FIVE different classes? I'm not knocking them at all, I'm just really curious

DieselsMommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 05:29 AM   #20 (permalink)
Banned
(Reason)

I *think* that dog is a cane corso mastiff blend of sorts.

As to the rest "the proof is in the pudding" as they say... with the "exotics"(to my understanding they aren't recognized as a class) its obvious ebs, pugs, bostons, and such were bred in the "xxxxxxl" dogs are obviously mastiff influenced.
Old 12-05-2013, 08:43 AM   #21 (permalink)
Banned
(Reason)

Ebar reputation ninjaEbar reputation ninjaEbar reputation ninjaEbar reputation ninjaEbar reputation ninjaEbar reputation ninjaEbar reputation ninjaEbar reputation ninjaEbar reputation ninjaEbar reputation ninjaEbar reputation ninjaEbar reputation ninjaEbar reputation ninjaEbar reputation ninjaEbar reputation ninja
Ebar reputation ninjaEbar reputation ninjaEbar reputation ninjaEbar reputation ninjaEbar reputation ninjaEbar reputation ninjaEbar reputation ninjaEbar reputation ninjaEbar reputation ninjaEbar reputation ninjaEbar reputation ninjaEbar reputation ninjaEbar reputation ninjaEbar reputation ninjaEbar reputation ninja
Nope he's an apbt my uncles friends dads wifes sister knows him. Purest pit around.....

Ebar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:10 PM   #22 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to pitbullmamanatl Send a message via Skype™ to pitbullmamanatl
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocthebully View Post
This is good for the bully world!, I wonder if a lot off people critisized any other breed when it was going through these stages , I wish I was around when the apbt was being created.

I love how people who aren't involved with the American Bully or the ABKC think that the UKC accepting it is so good for the Bully World.

In my personal opinion, people that want to register their bullies with the UKC have dogs that can't cut it in the ABKC-- the true holder of the American Bully studbooks. We created the breed name, criterion, standards, and studbooks for the breed. At the end of the day, it doesn't affect me because I will never have any part of it, hell my American Bullies aren't even UKC registered as it is, ABKC only.

*If you can't take the heat don't annoy the dragon*
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ps8b2f8c1f.jpg
pitbullmamanatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 01:03 PM   #23 (permalink)
MSK

1x Dog of the Month 1x Donated to get Indigo and Cree out of florida
MSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninja
MSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninja
They Register them

United Kennel Club: United Kennel Club Announces the Recognition of the American Bully

"The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is the knowledge of our own ignorance."
- Benjamin Franklin
MSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 01:08 PM   #24 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
Send a message via Yahoo to pitbullmamanatl Send a message via Skype™ to pitbullmamanatl

Yes, I've been well aware of this.

Old 12-05-2013, 01:20 PM   #25 (permalink)
MSK

1x Dog of the Month 1x Donated to get Indigo and Cree out of florida
I'm half asleep I'm sorry excuse me I didn't notice what post I was one LOL

"The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is the knowledge of our own ignorance."
- Benjamin Franklin
MSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 04:39 PM   #26 (permalink)
Banned
(Reason)

I wont comment on my opinion of the abkc but I still believe that to ever make them a true breed they need to cut all the classes and quit gr ch trash dogs.
Old 12-31-2013, 04:20 AM   #27 (permalink)

Adison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant future
Adison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant future
They're just trying to get payed ABKC all day
Adison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 04:27 AM   #28 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
What Adison said

Old 12-31-2013, 04:53 AM   #29 (permalink)

rocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninja
rocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullmamanatl View Post
I love how people who aren't involved with the American Bully or the ABKC think that the UKC accepting it is so good for the Bully World.

In my personal opinion, people that want to register their bullies with the UKC have dogs that can't cut it in the ABKC-- the true holder of the American Bully studbooks. We created the breed name, criterion, standards, and studbooks for the breed. At the end of the day, it doesn't affect me because I will never have any part of it, hell my American Bullies aren't even UKC registered as it is, ABKC only.
I was just trying to be positive, this "bully movement" is moving in the wrong direction and something needs to happen soon before these money hungry kennels that breed these unhealthy dogs destroy it..
rocthebully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 05:04 AM   #30 (permalink)

Adison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant future
Adison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant future
ABKC will never be destroyed all these "money hungry" kennel wont be around long them dogs are just a "FAD"
Adison is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement