Ukc american bullies - Page 3 - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > The Knowledgebase > Bullies 101

GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
ThaLadyPit
Rudy4747
ames
coach
Carriana
jttar
BCdogs
EckoMac

There are currently users online.

Advertisements

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2013, 06:07 AM   #31 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to pitbullmamanatl Send a message via Skype™ to pitbullmamanatl
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocthebully View Post
I was just trying to be positive, this "bully movement" is moving in the wrong direction and something needs to happen soon before these money hungry kennels that breed these unhealthy dogs destroy it..
Sorry it isn't. Of, course ppl who have little involvement with the community think this because they know nothing of the improvements and strides that have happened since the ABKC formed in 04.

True ABKC and bully supporters will have no part in the UKC bully bull ish.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

*If you can't take the heat don't annoy the dragon*
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ps8b2f8c1f.jpg
pitbullmamanatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2013, 06:18 AM   #32 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
Send a message via Yahoo to pitbullmamanatl Send a message via Skype™ to pitbullmamanatl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adison View Post
ABKC will never be destroyed all these "money hungry" kennel wont be around long them dogs are just a "FAD"
Truest shit I've heard you say all night homie

Old 12-31-2013, 05:10 PM   #33 (permalink)

rocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninja
rocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adison View Post
ABKC will never be destroyed all these "money hungry" kennel wont be around long them dogs are just a "FAD"
I didn't mean the ABKC would be destroyed , but it is apart of the bully movement so it would be affected in some way and I hope it is just a "FAD" cause its ruining the breed.
rocthebully is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2013, 05:24 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullmamanatl View Post
Sorry it isn't. Of, course ppl who have little involvement with the community think this because they know nothing of the improvements and strides that have happened since the ABKC formed in 04.

True ABKC and bully supporters will have no part in the UKC bully bull ish.

Yes, I do agree cause Roc will be registered with the ABKC, and yes I think this is just a way to get money in regards to the ukc, and by "lil involvement" what do you mean? , cause there's a lot of people that have a lot of involvement with the community and there the very same ones breeding these dogs, I'm new to this but did a lot of research before I even got my first American Bully and still continue to do so and disagree with all the negative ish goin on in the bully game.
Old 01-19-2014, 01:53 PM   #35 (permalink)

Bullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scale
Bullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scale
I know the thread is old , but I have a female bully and when I called the UKC to ask about registration options I was basically told that they don't plane on denying dogs that apply for AM Bully registration. I said "so if you get an application and the dog is 100 % nothing like a bully you will still allow them to register as am bully" and the answer was yes . With that said I told them I will be getting my papers how they are , ukc apbt and registering her as AM bully with the ABKC. I told her goodluck because you will have every dog under the sun registered as AM Bully just so the breeder can sell them as such and make big money.
Bullydog75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 09:22 PM   #36 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullydog75 View Post
I know the thread is old , but I have a female bully and when I called the UKC to ask about registration options I was basically told that they don't plane on denying dogs that apply for AM Bully registration. I said "so if you get an application and the dog is 100 % nothing like a bully you will still allow them to register as am bully" and the answer was yes . With that said I told them I will be getting my papers how they are , ukc apbt and registering her as AM bully with the ABKC. I told her goodluck because you will have every dog under the sun registered as AM Bully just so the breeder can sell them as such and make big money.
Exactly....

Old 01-20-2014, 12:45 AM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
That is funked up homie and so true!! Abkc is the only way!!
Old 01-22-2014, 05:12 AM   #38 (permalink)

duramacr is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocthebully View Post
That is funked up homie and so true!! Abkc is the only way!!
A ukc dog is cleaner and more correct
Then an abkc dog anyway that's why
They don't have a problem with it.
Now try registering an abkc dog in
The ukc and it will be more difficult.
My blue amstaff has no bully blood
And looks very bully. It's grey fox,
Iron bear booda blood. I know I would
Have no problem registering her in
Abkc .
duramacr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 05:27 AM   #39 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by duramacr View Post
Abkc .

I don't think you quite understood this post. First, in order to be registered with the ABKC originally you had to have papers with UKC/ADBA/AKC. 10 years later more and more dogs are ABKC registered only, as mine are. Anyway, nobody with ABKC only papers is going to go register their dog with the UKC as an APBT it isn't possible unless registered as an American Bully now that they are recognizing them and the UKC is basically accepting anything into their "stud books" no matter what the ped or dog looks like.

Old 01-22-2014, 06:15 AM   #40 (permalink)

duramacr is an unknown quantity at this point
Really, is that why the ukc has a list of abkc breeders who tried to register
their dogs and were denied. The reason being that the abkc dogs are swinging
towards exotics and pockets, so the ukc can tell right off the bat their mixed
dogs with hung papers. Mr. Shepard's modern gottyline dogs are on that list.
That list is floating around here somewhere but I forgot where I saw it. I think
on the UKC website.
duramacr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 06:52 AM   #41 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
Quote:
Really, is that why the ukc has a list of abkc breeders who tried to register
their dogs and were denied. The reason being that the abkc dogs are swinging
towards exotics and pockets, so the ukc can tell right off the bat their mixed
dogs with hung papers. Mr. Shepard's modern gottyline dogs are on that list.
That list is floating around here somewhere but I forgot where I saw it. I think
on the UKC website.
Yes, Ed Shepard is on that list; however, no American Bully should be registered with the UKC this day and age anyhow. They have only a few breeders on that list and the reason he was put on the list is due to the nuber of offspring. Honestly, it is a small percentage of dogs compared to the people who still register their dogs with the UKC. There have been dogs that have been denied registration due to lacking breed type for an APBT and I have no issue with that. The ABKC is the only registry for the American Bully so this whole UKC registering the American Bully but will accept pretty much anything is straight garbage.

Old 01-22-2014, 11:59 AM   #42 (permalink)

Bullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scale
Bullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scaleBullydog75 is off the scale
Quote:
Abkc .
Just my opinion here, The point I was making in my previous post was that the UKC said that they do not plane on denying dogs that apply for single transfer from UKC APBT to AM Bully even if they look like game dogs . Now that is from the rep I spoke with. I don't know if that's how will will always be but I can say that is not going to help anything. Second is your AM Staff, What was used to create the AM Bully when they started the breed ? Why wouldn't the ABKC register him if he looks bully and has AM Staff in him.
Old 01-22-2014, 12:00 PM   #43 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
Quote:
Just my opinion here, The point I was making in my previous post was that the UKC said that they do not plane on denying dogs that apply for single transfer from UKC APBT to AM Bully even if they look like game dogs . Now that is from the rep I spoke with. I don't know if that's how will will always be but I can say that is not going to help anything. Second is your AM Staff, What was used to create the AM Bully when they started the breed ? Why wouldn't the ABKC register him if he looks bully and has AM Staff in him.
The ABKC would register his dog.

Old 01-22-2014, 01:50 PM   #44 (permalink)

Yes , my response was to dura , I got the impression that they thought the abkc shouldn't register their dog because of the AM Staff and not bully.
Old 01-22-2014, 02:00 PM   #45 (permalink)

I hear a lot of people talking about the AM Bully being bad and the modern breeders producing dogs that are incorrect and look like English bulldogs. So there is only one option when a breed gets to this point, that is for all registries to tighten up the standard and stick to it. Take a few steps back and start producing and registering correct dogs that are like the ones that started this breed. That means regardless of paperwork , if the dog is 12 inches, so bowed out he cant move, and has such a short muzzle he cant breath, then they get denied and so do litters from them. Do that for awhile and this breed will start turning around and there will be much healthier dogs out there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement