Anyone heard of Mr. Pitbull? - Page 2 - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > The Knowledgebase > Bullies 101

GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
pitbullmamanatl
ThaLadyPit
Firehazard
Odin's_BlueDragon
Rudy4747
angelbaby
ames
welder
coach
Carriana
Black Rabbit
~StangChick~
jttar

There are currently users online.

Advertisements

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2009, 03:08 PM   #16 (permalink)
ptw

ptw will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se View Post
macho from hillcity is nice!
Yeah he is. I like Aslan too. I really like their dogs for the most part. They have some short fat toad looking bullies, but the others like Aslan and Macho are well proportioned. The two male pups they just produced from Macho look really good too, and you can't beat the price!
ptw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2011, 07:48 AM   #17 (permalink)

juda is off the scalejuda is off the scalejuda is off the scalejuda is off the scalejuda is off the scale
juda is off the scalejuda is off the scalejuda is off the scalejuda is off the scalejuda is off the scalejuda is off the scalejuda is off the scalejuda is off the scalejuda is off the scalejuda is off the scalejuda is off the scalejuda is off the scalejuda is off the scalejuda is off the scalejuda is off the scale
heyyyyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire4Life View Post
About to purchase a puppy and have done a lot of research looking for a decent breeder and looks like I might be going with Mr. Pitbull.com. Has anyone ever delt with him or heard good or bad things? I have called and talked to many breeders around the country and "Brock Berry" seems to def know what hes talking about and by far has the most impressive males and females ive seen. Only thing that concerns me is that hes only been breeding for a short time. I know hes a little expensive but ive always felt that you get what you pay for, and one look at the breeding tells me they will be some good pups! If anyone has any feedback it would be greatly appreciated...thanks!
Ive read some of teh responses about Mrpitbull.com and let me just say that these people are sadly mistaken. That Kennel is 5 minutes away from my house, all of those dogs are beautiful its not a scam by far, if a mistake was made building the site concerning a picture of a dog, trust me its no big deal, he is an expert, and for the record American Bullys are still pitbulls

Last edited by American_Pit13; 05-04-2011 at 08:45 PM.
juda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:10 AM   #18 (permalink)
Gold VIP Member

1x peanuts place supporter
aus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninja
aus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by juda View Post
Ive read some of teh responses about Mrpitbull.com and let me just say that these people are sadly mistaken. That Kennel is 5 minutes away from my house, all of those dogs are beautiful its not a scam by far, if a mistake was made building the site concerning a picture of a dog, trust me its no big deal, he is an expert, and for the record American Bullys are still pitbulls
They are "pit bull type" dogs not American Pit Bull Terriers.
aus_staffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 10:21 AM   #19 (permalink)

motocross308 reputation ninjamotocross308 reputation ninjamotocross308 reputation ninjamotocross308 reputation ninjamotocross308 reputation ninjamotocross308 reputation ninjamotocross308 reputation ninjamotocross308 reputation ninjamotocross308 reputation ninjamotocross308 reputation ninjamotocross308 reputation ninjamotocross308 reputation ninjamotocross308 reputation ninjamotocross308 reputation ninjamotocross308 reputation ninja
motocross308 reputation ninjamotocross308 reputation ninjamotocross308 reputation ninjamotocross308 reputation ninjamotocross308 reputation ninjamotocross308 reputation ninjamotocross308 reputation ninjamotocross308 reputation ninjamotocross308 reputation ninjamotocross308 reputation ninjamotocross308 reputation ninjamotocross308 reputation ninjamotocross308 reputation ninjamotocross308 reputation ninjamotocross308 reputation ninja
[quote=juda;429241]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire4Life View Post
About to purchase a puppy and have done a lot of research looking for a decent breeder and looks like I might be going with Mr. Pitbull.com. Has anyone ever delt with him or heard good or bad things? I have called and talked to many breeders around the country and "Brock Berry" seems to def know what hes talking about and by far has the most impressive males and females ive seen. Only thing that concerns me is that hes only been breeding for a short time. I know hes a little expensive but ive always felt that you get what you pay for, and one look at the breeding tells me they will be some good pups! If anyone has any feedback it would be greatly appreciated...thanks![/QUOTE Ive read some of teh responses about Mrpitbull.com and let me just say that these people are sadly mistaken. That Kennel is 5 minutes away from my house, all of those dogs are beautiful its not a scam by far, if a mistake was made building the site concerning a picture of a dog, trust me its no big deal, he is an expert, and for the record American Bullys are still pitbulls
LMAO! i got my brock with a Ped full of champions and grand champions for less then half of what he is selling these things for.
Bullies are not pitbulls they are a breed of thier own.
where are his dogs titles .. maybe i missed them ( dog most likly to play frankenstein in a movie is not a title) He is a puppy mill in the highest degree that is breeding pooh to make money.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:48 PM   #20 (permalink)
Jr MEMBER

Celestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninja
Celestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninjaCelestial88 reputation ninja
Sorry a reputable breeder wouldn't use the world "blue nose" or call their American Bullies.(Which have their own registry and standard, different breed.)

And he also says
Quote:
A successful PitBull Breeder has to stay ahead of the curve; not easy in a changing marketplace. F
He also says,
Quote:
Mr Pit bull kennels are stocked with Purple Ribbon Pitbulls for sale, all champion quality.
Purple Ribbon is nothing special, he should title his dogs.

And I have to go, I'll finish later.
Celestial88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 03:41 PM   #21 (permalink)

jsgixxer is a splendid one to behold
jsgixxer is a splendid one to beholdjsgixxer is a splendid one to beholdjsgixxer is a splendid one to beholdjsgixxer is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by college_dude View Post
or you could do what im doing, spend time instead of money....look at petfinder.com and search through all the dogs until you find one that you like and go save a life! itll cost you about 50-200 bucks and you are literally saving a dog from death. Not to mention you can pick what the dog looks like since there are thousands of them in shelters, so if your going for bully just search all the pitbulls for a little chubby baby with big feet and voila! Cant get much better than that if you ask me.
I think this is your best idea
jsgixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 05:17 PM   #22 (permalink)

Tournaments Won: 1

1x peanuts place supporter 4x Dog of the Month
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to angelbaby Send a message via Skype™ to angelbaby
this post is from 2009 , im sure the person has found a dog by now and made a decission on this kennel
Old 05-04-2011, 05:27 PM   #23 (permalink)
ACCOUNT CLOSED

9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja
9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja9361 reputation ninja
Looks like a thread resurrection Angelbaby... this new member, Juda has come to sing the praises of the Mr.Pit Bull kennel, and to inform us that American Bullies are still pit bulls.
9361 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 05:44 PM   #24 (permalink)

OHHHHH lol well glad he came back 2 years later to set us all straight and educate us on bullys lol maybe he can stick around and we can repay the favor, bullies 101 is a good place to start
Old 01-03-2012, 01:30 AM   #25 (permalink)

Biggirls32 reputation ninjaBiggirls32 reputation ninjaBiggirls32 reputation ninja
Biggirls32 reputation ninjaBiggirls32 reputation ninjaBiggirls32 reputation ninjaBiggirls32 reputation ninjaBiggirls32 reputation ninjaBiggirls32 reputation ninjaBiggirls32 reputation ninjaBiggirls32 reputation ninja
Hello, Mr. Pitbull sold me a blue bully puppy that was supposed to be Razors Edge and Blue Remy Bloodline back in June 2011. I paid him $3000 cash and 5 months later I find out that he is just a BYB. I never received the papers for my puppy. He avoids my phone calls and emails. I contacted the Michigan Attorney General but to no avail. I later found out that his Stud Blue Remy is 11 years old and that he's just breeding him as much as possible in his old age. I spoke to someone who told me to stay away from Brock Berry and his puppies but I went forward anyway because the pictures on his website were so nice. STAY AWAY. I love my puppy but a puppy without papers is not worth $3000. He got me!!!!, PLEASE do not let him get you too. Now this is my only recourse, to let others know to stay away. No one else can help me and Brock will not refund me any of the $$ I paid. I have the emails from him to prove this business transaction.However, if I get a lawyer and sue him in small claims court, it probably wont be worth it being that Im in NY and his website is based in Michigan. There were many flags that I disregarded. If you look around on the web you will see many pictures that Mr. Berry has taken and added to his website as his own. Sadly, Mr. Berry is a fraud.

Last edited by Biggirls32; 01-03-2012 at 01:34 AM.
Biggirls32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 01:40 AM   #26 (permalink)

Sorry you had to go through this, hopefully others can learn from your story though. Great reason not to buy on pictures alone, spend money to go see that parents and ups hands on and see the papers. Breeders should always have the papers or slips when they sell a dog they have 8 weeks to get those submited to the registry and they usually rush those back to the breeder so they have them on time. I would still sue him if you have all that proof he should be found responsible and be responsible to cover all court and lawyer fees as well. Breeders like him just add to the bad rep bully breeders have today.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:44 AM   #27 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to pitbullmamanatl Send a message via Skype™ to pitbullmamanatl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggirls32 View Post
Hello, Mr. Pitbull sold me a blue bully puppy that was supposed to be Razors Edge and Blue Remy Bloodline back in June 2011. I paid him $3000 cash and 5 months later I find out that he is just a BYB. I never received the papers for my puppy. He avoids my phone calls and emails. I contacted the Michigan Attorney General but to no avail. I later found out that his Stud Blue Remy is 11 years old and that he's just breeding him as much as possible in his old age. I spoke to someone who told me to stay away from Brock Berry and his puppies but I went forward anyway because the pictures on his website were so nice. STAY AWAY. I love my puppy but a puppy without papers is not worth $3000. He got me!!!!, PLEASE do not let him get you too. Now this is my only recourse, to let others know to stay away. No one else can help me and Brock will not refund me any of the $$ I paid. I have the emails from him to prove this business transaction.However, if I get a lawyer and sue him in small claims court, it probably wont be worth it being that Im in NY and his website is based in Michigan. There were many flags that I disregarded. If you look around on the web you will see many pictures that Mr. Berry has taken and added to his website as his own. Sadly, Mr. Berry is a fraud.

Ohhhh.... You sent me an email the other day and a few months ago inquiring about him. I meant to respond to your most recent email you sent me saying what you posted here, but it got crazy with the holidays. I am sorry this happened to you girl, but that is exactly why I wanted you to steer clear of him. Conveniently, he has been MIA from the boards for a few months, but I wanted you to know I am looking into it okay?

*If you can't take the heat don't annoy the dragon*

pitbullmamanatl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 04:47 AM   #28 (permalink)

JuniorMama is an unknown quantity at this point
I know this thread is really old now.
I, too, have not received any papers for the pup I purchased off of Mr. Pitbull. Also, it turns out that he is semi-deaf. He can only hear high pitch sounds...
I've been e-mailing him, but with no luck.
Is there anything I can do?
JuniorMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:01 AM   #29 (permalink)

Do you have anything in writting stating that the pup you bought was to come with papers? if not then no other then putting him on blast all over the web there isnt much you can do. If you have a contract or something in writting that proves your case you can file a law suit . nothing easy though.
Advertisement