Bully Max - Page 2 - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > The Knowledgebase > Bullies 101

GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
ThaLadyPit
Rudy4747
ames
coach
Carriana
jttar
BCdogs
EckoMac

There are currently users online.

Advertisements

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2013, 12:46 PM   #16 (permalink)

JimmyBird is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSK View Post
Point blank is you want a vitamin so getting an all natural all in one vitamin would be better and more cost efficient then this stuff I have used it before and seen no results not like I did with a regular all in one vitamin and regular exercise and better diet. For what most pay in supplenments they could upgrade food. I got a brand new bottle of the Bully max just setting around here I never used cause I bought two 60 day supplies. You argument about creatine is invalid Jimmy as there are no proven studies on Canines that creatine actually helps them build muscle only in humans is their significant proof and a dog is not a human.

Here is some info on creatine in dogs from vetinfo.com. take it how you want.

"Dogs are simply not set up to benefit from creatine use. Even if a dog had the potential to extend his exercise capabilities, the idea of weight training of this type with a dog is ridiculous in most cases. A dog will simply continue to run, play and exercise until he is tired anyway. Creatine use may even put him in danger; dogs are notoriously bad at gauging their own exhaustion levels, and have been known to continue to be active until they reach a point of collapse. With creatine, it's even more difficult for your dog to determine when he should stop being active.Long term studies on the effects of creatine in pets do not yet exist. However, this supplement has been know to cause a number of*side effects*in humans which may be similar to those in dogs.

They include:
Muscle spasms and cramps
Pulled muscles and other injuries
Gastrointestinal upset
Dehydration

Ultimately, there is very little reason to give your pet creatine. If you provide him with a full diet of*the foods*that will provide nutrients to him and any*additional*supplements as recommended by your vet, plus you give him adequate exercise opportunities, he'll be as happy and healthy as possible. Creatine will not aid in this in any real manner."

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Very respectable post MSK. I guess I didn't do enough research about creatine in dogs. I knew that creatine doesn't build mass and I knew about the muscle spasms ect. But something I'd like to know is what are some good vitamins for dogs? Do they make a big difference for the dog? My last question is how will my dog benefit from them? If you'd like to pm me with an answer just reply and let me know you did so that I know to look for it.
JimmyBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2013, 05:15 AM   #17 (permalink)

Adison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant future
Adison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant futureAdison has a brilliant future
It's not what you FEED its how you BREED
Adison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 05:09 PM   #18 (permalink)

bullymax reputation is over the moonbullymax reputation is over the moonbullymax reputation is over the moonbullymax reputation is over the moon
bullymax reputation is over the moonbullymax reputation is over the moonbullymax reputation is over the moonbullymax reputation is over the moonbullymax reputation is over the moonbullymax reputation is over the moonbullymax reputation is over the moonbullymax reputation is over the moon
This post is a bit outdated. Since 2013, our ingredients and formulas have improved dramatically.

See for yourself in this Bully Max VS Show Stopper comparison chart: https://bullymax.com/k9-show-stopper...-max-products/
bullymax is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2015, 03:52 AM   #19 (permalink)

Ste11aeres is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tap Pits View Post
Im sure they'd have a similar effect as a protein shake(didnt know those were useless and a waste)but your 40lbs dog aint gonna look like rhe mutt on the label.
As far as protein shakes (for humans) are concerned: it's far better to get your protein from food, where it comes accompanied by necessary vitamins and minerals. Also, nutrition experts advise people to get their vitamins and minerals from food, not supplements (except in rare cases such as pregnancy, or a doctor's advice).

Perhaps those guidelines are similar for dogs?
Ste11aeres is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement