Why does my pup look like a Pitbull? - Page 2 - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > The Knowledgebase > Bullies 101

GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
ThaLadyPit
Rudy4747
ames
coach
Carriana
jttar
BCdogs
EckoMac

There are currently users online.

Advertisements

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2014, 05:29 PM   #16 (permalink)
Banned
(Reason)

Just Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninja
Just Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninja
It's all good brother but I know of true apbt on bullypedia. I just wanted to help since my main focus in dogs were dogs bred down from wanna be a whopper and Chevy red dog (chevelle is down from chevy). Just was trying to help ya out not run ya down.
Just Tap Pits is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2014, 05:49 PM   #17 (permalink)

haiderkc is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah one dog and that too 6 generations old from the paternal side doesn't really bother me, But thanks for all that info, Cheers.
haiderkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 05:55 PM   #18 (permalink)
Banned
(Reason)

Any time and I feel the same. The pedigree is not saturated with the blood enough to pull it up front in my opinion. I just saw chevelle and tried to help how i could. Dungeon kennels has made some cool dogs using that chevy blood cross (including the 2013 apa nationals unlimited class winner).

I will say though in Thailand there's some EXTREMELY NICE Chevy dogs (mainly off of Jack Ellis stock). I'd avoid the "red lion" blood that's being shipped there though. Too many faults that are deep in those genetics.

Anyway thanks for sharing and i apologize if wires got crossed at first. Bullies aren't my thing b UT it appears you have a nice one on your hands

Last edited by Just Tap Pits; 03-26-2014 at 05:57 PM.
Just Tap Pits is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-27-2014, 09:14 AM   #19 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to pitbullmamanatl Send a message via Skype™ to pitbullmamanatl
Quote:
Originally Posted by haiderkc View Post
Yes after finding those maternal & paternal bullypedia entries of his bloodline i'm convinced he's a classic/xtreme Bully. Red nose Bullies aren't common in my country so the SIRE got me all confused before the research.

He is definitely not extreme. All classic given he is at least 17" at the withers but he looks shorter than that in those pics. Pics are hard to tell height in though. I hope he is at least 17" if you plan to show over there because he wouldn't have a chance in pocket.

The reason he is not extreme is he lacks the bone and substance to be an extreme or standard dog for that matter.

This is an extreme dog

ABKC GR CH Big Poppa
#1 dog in 2012 with 36 Best of Breed Wins

Ain't nothin wrong with a Classic I love mine

Considering the caliber of dogs (or lack thereof) people from US be sending overseas your dog looks good from what I can tell. Trust people be sending trash over to Thailand, Italy,Spain etc.

If you send me a copy of the UKC ped or just the parent's registered names I can add them and your dog to Bullypedia and send you the link.

*If you can't take the heat don't annoy the dragon*
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ps8b2f8c1f.jpg
pitbullmamanatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:06 PM   #20 (permalink)

@ Pitbullmamanatl

Thank you for the detailed opinion, I agree with you he seems to be a classic Bully and yes there's nothing wrong with that, I love him nomatter what category he falls into. The female i'll add later on will be an Xtreme Bully though. I just dont want people to think he's a sort of Pitbull because of the "classic" category.

I will be receiving my pup's UKC pedigree in June (as promised by my friend from Thailand). I am naming him 'PR' "BUSTER". Not sure what 'PR' stands for though. The UKC registered names of the Sire & Dam are:

Sire: 'PR' Aggressive Pit Red Kabuki (UKC no. A548,50)
Dam: 'PR' Pollar of GBM Kennel (UKC no. A548,392)

I have pictures of the pedigrees but the UKC no. is a little difficult to make out on the Dam's pedigree because of the resolution. Tried my best at making out whats written. Can send you the pictures on your fb i.d inbox if you need them.
Old 04-07-2014, 03:36 PM   #21 (permalink)

Goemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninja
Goemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninjaGoemon reputation ninja
IMO bullies are a rather new creation (which, indeed, they are).....when ApBT's were mixed with other breeds.

So maybe this dog got the true genetics of how a "pitbull" is really supposed to look, lol.
Old 04-21-2014, 12:30 PM   #22 (permalink)

Guys checkout this pup.

This pup is available, Wanted to get your opinion, What do u guys think? Is he a taker? He's almost 3 months old.

http://www.picpaste.com/1-p80U91LW.jpg
http://www.picpaste.com/2-DXjPc56x.jpg
http://www.picpaste.com/3-01DRj6h8.jpg
http://www.picpaste.com/4-HctHojjQ.jpg
http://www.picpaste.com/6-JVaZHxeG.jpg

I'm guessing he's an extreme bully.

Last edited by haiderkc; 04-21-2014 at 12:32 PM.
Old 04-23-2014, 02:43 PM   #23 (permalink)
Banned
(Reason)

Carla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninja
Carla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by haiderkc View Post
This pup is available, Wanted to get your opinion, What do u guys think? Is he a taker? He's almost 3 months old.
For 3 months old, that pup looks extremely unhealthy and uncomfortable. He's so FAT that he appears to be broken down in his pasterns already.

I don't think degree of FAT in a 3 month old puppy is good for ANY dog!

Does anyone with these dogs CARE about what these animals might feel like or how unhealthy they are when they are this obese?

WHY is this considered attractive and "cool" ?
Carla Restivo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 02:49 PM   #24 (permalink)
Banned
(Reason)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullmamanatl View Post
Considering the caliber of dogs (or lack thereof) people from US be sending overseas your dog looks good from what I can tell. Trust people be sending trash over to Thailand, Italy,Spain etc.
Yes, they send trash (talking about not just these "bullies") and they have NO IDEA who or what conditions they are sending dogs to. GO SEE if you are sending dogs overseas. I have SEEN in person dogs exported to what was considered GREAT homes -- only to witness dogs living in crates stacked 3-high in a concrete block room with no windows. And THIS at one of the most publicized and wealthy kennels in Europe.

Do not trust anyone unless you have seen for yourself or that someone you trust has seen.
Carla Restivo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 04:55 PM   #25 (permalink)
I'm the blue dragon!

2x Dog of the Month
Odin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninja
Odin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninja
yeah that pup looks horrible. and has a LOT of loose skin. i wouldnt take it thats for sure...

Do not dwell on the past, you will not find your future in your rearview mirror.

If you mess with one dog, you get the whole damn pack!
Odin`s_BlueDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 08:27 AM   #26 (permalink)

So guys, My boy BUSTER is just above 4 months old now, Putting up some pics of him to get your comments/opinion. Got his ears cropped last week so he's still recovering.

What do u guys think, Is he more closer to the Pitbull look or the Bully look, Still undecided on whether i should keep him or let him go.

PicPaste - IMG-20140612-00530-4H2G8xvH.jpg
PicPaste - IMG-20140612-00539-968Jj4eT.jpg
PicPaste - IMG-20140608-00510-4ZqswAUO.jpg
PicPaste - IMG-20140519-00439-2RsMvPE4.jpg
Old 06-14-2014, 02:09 PM   #27 (permalink)
Badass Biatch

1x Welder\'s walk to end alzheimers
~StangChick~ reputation ninja~StangChick~ reputation ninja~StangChick~ reputation ninja~StangChick~ reputation ninja~StangChick~ reputation ninja~StangChick~ reputation ninja~StangChick~ reputation ninja~StangChick~ reputation ninja~StangChick~ reputation ninja~StangChick~ reputation ninja~StangChick~ reputation ninja~StangChick~ reputation ninja~StangChick~ reputation ninja~StangChick~ reputation ninja~StangChick~ reputation ninja
~StangChick~ reputation ninja~StangChick~ reputation ninja~StangChick~ reputation ninja~StangChick~ reputation ninja~StangChick~ reputation ninja~StangChick~ reputation ninja~StangChick~ reputation ninja~StangChick~ reputation ninja~StangChick~ reputation ninja~StangChick~ reputation ninja~StangChick~ reputation ninja~StangChick~ reputation ninja~StangChick~ reputation ninja~StangChick~ reputation ninja~StangChick~ reputation ninja
Send a message via AIM to ~StangChick~
How can you let your dog go?
Old 06-14-2014, 05:11 PM   #28 (permalink)

I appreciate your emotional concern but at this moment his look is the main concern for me.
Old 06-14-2014, 05:59 PM   #29 (permalink)
Diggin' Deep

1x Dog of the Month
::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja
::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja
Looks very much like a bully to me, definitely does NOT look American pit bull terrier at all.
And I with the above-- sad...if you want a dog that looks like a bully from the moment you see him, then just buy an adult. Puppies go through all sorts of growing phases... Many bullies don't fill out till they are like 2 years old.

"It's a nokalokapoopalotadoocanidragaleashalupus. It's a breed of mixed, strained money extorted
practically useless spin off of a once noble breed." --William Williamson
::::COACH:::: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 06:56 PM   #30 (permalink)
Silver VIP Member

TeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninja
TeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninja
Maybe you should do more research! Maybe that way you won't be getting a puppy just to give it up later because of the way it looks...The poor pup looks nothing like an ApBT to answer the question though.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
TeamCourter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement