Why does my pup look like a Pitbull? - Page 3 - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > The Knowledgebase > Bullies 101

GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
ThaLadyPit
Rudy4747
ames
coach
Carriana
jttar
BCdogs
EckoMac

There are currently users online.

Advertisements

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2014, 07:48 PM   #31 (permalink)

haiderkc is an unknown quantity at this point
Guys i've posted his updated pics because i showed his puppy pics to u guys in the beginning of this thread, So u guys could give inn your opinion and help, Please dont make me out to be the bad guy here, I love my dog and i wouldn't give him away just like that, I am raising him like a child and It would be the hardest thing to do but one has to keep the business perspective in mind too, Not everyone has unlimited resources to keep extra dogs in the yard. As far as i am concerned, I'm pleased with the way he's turning out, But since i'm a first time Bully owner i just want to make sure i've got the right thing in my yard. I wouldnt want to buy an APBT for the price of an American Bully.

What do you guys think abt this guy, He looks standard or classic?
haiderkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2014, 09:10 PM   #32 (permalink)
Banned
(Reason)

Carla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninja
Carla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninjaCarla Restivo reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by haiderkc View Post
But since i'm a first time Bully owner i just want to make sure i've got the right thing in my yard. I wouldnt want to buy an APBT for the price of an American Bully.

What do you guys think abt this guy, He looks standard or classic?
The whole "bully" thing is, in my opinion, such a crapshoot and pretty much impossible to find reputable people that deal in this "style" of dog. The fact that overdone/monstrous dogs are the goal is a big problem for the dogs; and it's not the dogs that are important anyway to so many of these people.

There is no "right" answer to what you want. NOTHING will be certain when dealing with the "bully" world. It's just that bad.

Sometimes they "look" like APBTs because that is what so many of them ARE -- just big, sloppy purebred Pit Bulls bred together to get more.

Getting a "bully" is always going to be a problem.

I don't know where you live; but any breeder of any dog that does not want to know you and visit you before they send you a dog is not reputable in my book.
Carla Restivo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 07:23 AM   #33 (permalink)

haiderkc is an unknown quantity at this point
Carla i couldn't agree more with you, Spot on.
There's no permanent "Bully" parameter and lots of breeders are breeding trash & labeling it as either one category of Bullies or the other.

I thought Classic, Standard & Extreme were okay but now you got EXOTICS really in demand with their overly done head pieces n freakish bodies. The breeders donot care about any of the genetic defects because its purely a money making game for them. I buy my dogs from Thailand & not the U.S because of shipping issues
haiderkc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2014, 01:42 AM   #34 (permalink)

APASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninja
APASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninjaAPASA reputation ninja
Be patient and let your pup mature

APASA: Aint Pit Aint **it Association

To be better educators we must adress both the answer to the question, as well as the ignorance at blame for the question.
APASA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement