Why does my pup look like a Pitbull? - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > The Knowledgebase > Bullies 101

GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
ThaLadyPit
Rudy4747
ames
coach
Carriana
jttar
BCdogs
EckoMac

There are currently users online.

Advertisements

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2014, 11:14 AM   #1 (permalink)

haiderkc is an unknown quantity at this point
Why does my pup look like a Pitbull?

Hi there,

I bought a new puppy from Thailand last week and he's one beautiful specimen, The Sire & Dam of the pup are Bullies.

So, I also happen to have a red nose American Pitbull which i raised as a pup, I was going through my Pitbull's puppy days in pictures & i compared them to this American Bully pup that i bought and i can see almost a 85% resemblance in their structure & stance. Are Pitbull pups & AM Bully pups supposed to look identical in their early days? He just turned 60 days old today.

Would appreciate you guys taking a look at him & give inn your feedback. Attaching the pics of the SIRE & DAM. (White Coated Sire, Red Nose Dam-3 pics)

http://www.picpaste.com/IMG-20140322-00233-2as12UlV.jpg
http://www.picpaste.com/IMG-20140322-00226-6YwUYr0t.jpg
http://www.picpaste.com/5edited-QCZIMToB.jpg
http://www.picpaste.com/6edited-7bDxHOdx.jpg
http://www.picpaste.com/7edited-70sFdL2y.jpg
http://www.picpaste.com/1379345_3167...n-XJw25aGr.jpg
http://www.picpaste.com/945765_42493...n-YxFVcOyM.jpg
http://www.picpaste.com/1003341_4259...n-UKUgefEn.jpg
http://www.picpaste.com/1453329_4892...n-tFNVeIv5.jpg

NOTE: The pedigrees of the SIRE & DAM are UKC. I researched on Bullypedia to find out the SIRE & DAM come from good well known bloodlines.

Last edited by haiderkc; 03-25-2014 at 02:08 PM.
haiderkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2014, 06:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to pitbullmamanatl Send a message via Skype™ to pitbullmamanatl
Can you post the ped link from Bullypedia? If it's not on there you can do a testmating by adding both the parents and then put that link up. Honestly, the pup is young but still looks more bully than pit bull and your "pit bull" looks more like a Classic bully than anything.

Where do you live and did you see the pup and parents in person before you bought it?

*If you can't take the heat don't annoy the dragon*
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ps8b2f8c1f.jpg
pitbullmamanatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:17 PM   #3 (permalink)

That was not my American Pitbull in the pictures that i posted. That is the picture of the SIRE of this American Bully pup that i bought. Its supposed to be a standard sized red nosed Am Bully. The American Pitbull that i mentioned is another seperate dog that i have.

I am from Pakistan & the Sire, Dam & the pup are from Thailand, But its a reputed, trusted friend who sold the dog to me and i know the background of the bloodlines he has because of some mutual friends. I did see the videos/pics of the pup and its parents.

I have copies of UKC pedigrees of the SIRE and DAM of this pup, I can send those to you in PM or i could find previous generation record of the sire/dam on Bullypedia and post the link here, Which option is more suitable?

Old 03-25-2014, 07:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
Send a message via Yahoo to pitbullmamanatl Send a message via Skype™ to pitbullmamanatl
Red is just the nose color. Nothing more nothing less. You have a classic bully. Nothing wrong with that

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Old 03-25-2014, 07:31 PM   #5 (permalink)

I have copies of UKC pedigrees of the SIRE and DAM of my pup, They aren't listed on Bullypedia yet but THEIR parents are, from both sides, that is The SIRE's parents and the DAM's parents.

Since the Sire/Dam of my pup aren't listed on Bullypedia but the grandparents are, I'm posting the link to the grandparents entries.

1- Paternal Grandfather BullyPedia | The Premiere All Bully Breed Certified Pedigree Database
2- Paternnal Grandmom BullyPedia | The Premiere All Bully Breed Certified Pedigree Database

1- Maternal Grandfather BullyPedia | The Premiere All Bully Breed Certified Pedigree Database
2- Maternal Grandmother BullyPedia | The Premiere All Bully Breed Certified Pedigree Database

So what do you think...I found these entries a little while ago so that's pretty convincing.
Old 03-25-2014, 08:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned
(Reason)

Just Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninja
Just Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninja
Well Chevelle is a Chevy dog owned by Oliver Dela cruz. He used the wp potential and size to add function to his bully stock. I personally like that 1 dog but the rest of those dogs are anything I'd want or know about.

I will say your dog's a American bully though.
Just Tap Pits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 09:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Diggin' Deep

1x Dog of the Month
::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja
::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja
Those dogs, the pup included, don't look any thing like an American Pit bull Terrier...definitely look more Bully.

"It's a nokalokapoopalotadoocanidragaleashalupus. It's a breed of mixed, strained money extorted
practically useless spin off of a once noble breed." --William Williamson
::::COACH:::: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 09:26 PM   #8 (permalink)

Yes after finding those maternal & paternal bullypedia entries of his bloodline i'm convinced he's a classic/xtreme Bully. Red nose Bullies aren't common in my country so the SIRE got me all confused before the research.

Last edited by haiderkc; 03-26-2014 at 05:35 PM.
Old 03-25-2014, 10:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned
(Reason)

Chevelle isn't wasn't and never will be a bully
Old 03-26-2014, 04:19 AM   #10 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
Again red is just a nose color, not a bloodline

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Old 03-26-2014, 08:15 AM   #11 (permalink)

Chevelle isn't related to my pup or his Sire/Dam so it doesn't matter if he's a Pit oor a Bully, I'm cool with it.

Yes, I know red is just a color, The nose isn't an issue. Bullypedia research has made me content about his bloodlines.
Old 03-26-2014, 02:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned
(Reason)

If he isn't related why is he in the pedigrees?
Old 03-26-2014, 05:05 PM   #13 (permalink)

1- I donot see CHEVELLE in the links that i posted, Not in the last 3 generations atleast.
2- Even if he happens to be a distant sibling/cousin of the great-grandfather of the pup that does not make my pup any lesser Bully just because you dont think Chevelle is an American Bully.
3- It seems Bullypedia recognized Chevelle, And now that you mentioned him i did locate his page and to be honest, He does have the traits of an American Bully, Just because you feel he isn't worthy of being one doesn't make him any lesser Bully as i said.
Old 03-26-2014, 05:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned
(Reason)

Hes plain as day in the 4th gen on the 2nd ped. It's not what I think. It's facts.... he's in the ped he isn't a bully is all I said... u either want correct information or you dont.... I said from the get u r dogs a bully and comes from bullies except the 1 dog and even told u why it was bred in... so kill the attitude. I've laid my hands on over 100 Chevy or whopper bred dogs (what Chevelle is) and not 1 of them has been a bully. Bullypedia has plenty of dogs that aren't bullies on their site...
Old 03-26-2014, 05:25 PM   #15 (permalink)

Truly, You might be alot more experienced when it comes to dogs but facts are facts and they are there on Bullypedia for everyone to see and judge. Some well known U.S bred dogs in my country come from the SAME Chevelle bloodline, VAN JUILAT herself to mention one. I dont even think this debate of CHEVELLE is of any relevance to me, I got the answer i came here looking for, No hard feelings.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement