Does she have bully in here? - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > The Knowledgebase > Bullies 101

GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
ThaLadyPit
Rudy4747
ames
coach
Carriana
jttar
BCdogs
EckoMac

There are currently users online.

Advertisements

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2015, 05:04 AM   #1 (permalink)

Bkat151 is an unknown quantity at this point
Does she have bully in here?

I got this puppy a few weeks ago from someone who posted on Craigslist saying they were going to the military. This is my first dog and when I picked her up my friend said the breeder had said she's half bully half pit bull. She's 7.5 pounds and I got her at 1.2lbs.

Also I started running with her and trying to get her used to outside after she relieved one shot and de worm. She just got her second shots and dewormed for the next few weeks. I mention this cause my vet told me to leave her inside...? I don't want her to get used to peeing on a pad and or using all her energy in my house. She walked two miles with me by a river.

I feed her blue she sits but most of all I'm curious if she's half bully. Thanks.

Ps this is my fist forum and first dog so if I posted in the wrong section or doing something wrong with my puppy Im looking for advice. Thanks again.
Attached Images

Bkat151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2015, 05:48 AM   #2 (permalink)

BCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninja
BCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninja

She's adorable! She looks to be some sort of bull breed mutt. No one can tell you for sure what breed(s) she is.

You can definitely let her into your own yard to relieve herself, just don't take her to public places where she can pick up a disease until she's fully vaccinated.

Definitely wouldn't be letting her do any running at that age. She's still growing and you could damage her bones & bones by over-exercising her. Even 2 miles is a lot for a dog that young. Stick to obedience training & playing indoors for now.
BCdogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 03:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Educate, Don't legislate

1x Welder\'s walk to end alzheimers 1x Devonte\'s harness fund
ames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninja
ames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninja
Send a message via AIM to ames Send a message via Yahoo to ames Send a message via Skype™ to ames

I have always seen 5 minutes for every month. So a three month old can walk for 15 minutes. A six month old should be walked for no more than a half hour etc.

Beautiful mutt who know what breed. Especially if the "breeder" let the dogs go so early I wouldn't trust what they claim. Keep in mind tons of things can change for dogs as they age and a lot can happen from being removed before recommended. Some say 12 weeks they should stay with their pack and mom, most state laws say 8 weeks. She is adorable!! Good luck with your pup.

http://healthypets.mercola.com/sites...as-adults.aspx

“When you KNOW better you DO better.”
― Maya Angelou

ames is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2015, 03:56 AM   #4 (permalink)

Ste11aeres is an unknown quantity at this point
The breeder is more likely to know than anyone, so if he/she was telling the truth, then his/her words are your best source of info. Based on looks, yeah, she does look possibly pitbull/bullyish, but in all honesty, at that young age all puppies look somewhat alike.
Ste11aeres is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement