American Bully Puppy perils! - Page 2 - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > The Knowledgebase > Bullies 101

GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
ThaLadyPit
Rudy4747
ames
coach
Carriana
jttar
BCdogs
EckoMac

There are currently users online.

Advertisements

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2016, 09:36 PM   #16 (permalink)

Kenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninja
Kenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carriana View Post
There are several bully kennels in Oregon or nearby who are reputable. Mountain Pride Bullies and Columbia Basin Bullies are kennels active in the show scene and health test. I know Mountain Pride just had a litter but I think they only have one pet home female available. They are also dual registered UKC/ABKC as bullies.

Both Mtn pride and Columbia Basin have very nice dogs. One of these kennels would probably be OP's best bet.

"How many times have we heard the phrase 'I felt so Good I could lick the world!' Well, the American Pit Bull Terrier feels like that all the time!" - Richard F. Stratton
Kenaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2016, 10:37 PM   #17 (permalink)

Rekoj is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you everyone, I appreciate all the feedback.
Unfortunately a trip to Michigan isn't feasible at the moment so I've decided to redirect my search to something more local for the time being.

I found some pups I was particularly fond of in Portland, but I think they belong to a BYB...he doesn't have papers for the dam but she is a good looking dog. The father is quite the stud and is papered under FBK Zeus (looks like there's an am bulldog on zeus' moms side??)
I still went ahead and asked about the dogs, inquired as to when they might be ready to take home and he said they are ready to go at only 6 weeks :/.

I think I'll take a better look into mtn pride. CBB is nice as well, but I'd prefer all blue vs tri patterns.
Rekoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 12:22 AM   #18 (permalink)

BCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninja
BCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninja
Yeah, I'd stay away from that one too. Unfortunately there are 100 bad breeders for every ethical one. It takes some weeding, but if you continue to do your research and make an informed decision, you'll find a great one eventually.
BCdogs is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2016, 12:33 AM   #19 (permalink)
MSK

1x Dog of the Month 1x Donated to get Indigo and Cree out of florida
MSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninja
MSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninjaMSK reputation ninja
My fawn boy Louie came from a breeder there in Oregon they aren't American bully but are UKC CH APBT's.. Her kennel partner had some Razors edge at one time and she has a nice try old Am Staff RE in it..
MSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 06:35 PM   #20 (permalink)

Rekoj is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCdogs View Post
Yeah, I'd stay away from that one too. Unfortunately there are 100 bad breeders for every ethical one. It takes some weeding, but if you continue to do your research and make an informed decision, you'll find a great one eventually.
Agreed! Hardest part is the patience, but it's worth the wait.
Sorry for the lack of updates everyone. Still shopping furiously though! I think I found someone I may be pretty interested in getting a pup from. Shows his dogs and has a few champions. Check them out and let me know what you think! Instagram: gameplan_bullies or GamePlan Bullies Yard of Champions
Rekoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 07:11 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekoj View Post
Sorry for the lack of updates everyone. Still shopping furiously though! I think I found someone I may be pretty interested in getting a pup from. Shows his dogs and has a few champions. Check them out and let me know what you think! Instagram: gameplan_bullies or GamePlan Bullies Yard of Champions
Those dogs look decent. I kinda like their Dr Evil dog.

"How many times have we heard the phrase 'I felt so Good I could lick the world!' Well, the American Pit Bull Terrier feels like that all the time!" - Richard F. Stratton
Kenaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 08:33 PM   #22 (permalink)
Banned
(Reason)

Blossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninja
Blossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninjaBlossom01 reputation ninja
Quote:
Still shopping furiously though! I think I found someone I may be pretty interested in getting a pup from.
Everyone knows I am not a fan of this breed (I'm not a fan of several others too). I just like asking people what the appeal is for them.

So, why do you like this breed? What attracts you to them?
(I would ask the same of people that like Chows, so it's not just "bullies"...)

There is no "wrong" answer -- I'm just curious.
Blossom01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 11:31 PM   #23 (permalink)
Bully Wrangler

1x Donated to  Shelter Drive 2x Dog of the Month
Carriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninja
Carriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninjaCarriana reputation ninja
Quote:
GPB are very active in showing both ABKC and UKC. One of their dogs took reserve best in show just today at a ukc show.
Advertisement