Correct Fronts vs EW and Bullies Bred to the ABKC Standard - Page 2 - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > The Knowledgebase > Bullies 101

GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
ThaLadyPit
Rudy4747
ames
coach
Carriana
jttar
BCdogs
EckoMac

There are currently users online.

Advertisements

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2011, 01:59 PM   #16 (permalink)
Silver VIP Member

Patch-O-Pits reputation ninjaPatch-O-Pits reputation ninjaPatch-O-Pits reputation ninjaPatch-O-Pits reputation ninjaPatch-O-Pits reputation ninjaPatch-O-Pits reputation ninjaPatch-O-Pits reputation ninjaPatch-O-Pits reputation ninjaPatch-O-Pits reputation ninjaPatch-O-Pits reputation ninjaPatch-O-Pits reputation ninjaPatch-O-Pits reputation ninjaPatch-O-Pits reputation ninjaPatch-O-Pits reputation ninjaPatch-O-Pits reputation ninja
Patch-O-Pits reputation ninjaPatch-O-Pits reputation ninjaPatch-O-Pits reputation ninjaPatch-O-Pits reputation ninjaPatch-O-Pits reputation ninjaPatch-O-Pits reputation ninjaPatch-O-Pits reputation ninjaPatch-O-Pits reputation ninjaPatch-O-Pits reputation ninjaPatch-O-Pits reputation ninjaPatch-O-Pits reputation ninjaPatch-O-Pits reputation ninjaPatch-O-Pits reputation ninjaPatch-O-Pits reputation ninjaPatch-O-Pits reputation ninja
Here this in my opinion explains better about the structure of the front traditionally in an APBT and why it should be that way:
American Pit Bull Terrier Network Front Study 2
and
American Pit Bull Terrier Network Forequarters Page

The way the feet turn/ the dog's front stance is affected often by many other things not always just the wrist joint, but also the shoulder set, the chest etc...

The links I posted give a ton of good info

Patch-O-Pits is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2011, 02:01 PM   #17 (permalink)
Silver VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novakkennels View Post
Some of those dogs are fiddle front or fiddle feet, imo a severe fault .A lot of those supposed straight fronts are easty westy but are either stacked or standing in grass so you cant see, either way a good post because a lot of the hyped up bullies are severely flawed with e w, fiddle, multiple types of cow hocked etc.. but they call it "extreme" and many of the untrained eyes get fooled to believing its ok .
Absolutely...
For those who aren't used to doing evals and looking at structure the dogs who are stacked can be manipulated to look as though issues aren't as bad or even pretty much hide them but if you look at other aspects and closely enough you see the faults pop right out.

Patch-O-Pits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 04:07 PM   #18 (permalink)

SARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninja
SARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninjaSARGEnNIKITA reputation ninja
@mama. I love the ears too... Makes me kind of wish I had cropped sarge since he has the same one ear colored and the other white... If I planned on showing him I def would have cropped...
SARGEnNIKITA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2011, 07:43 PM   #19 (permalink)
LOLZ

Wingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninja
Wingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninjaWingman reputation ninja
Send a message via AIM to Wingman Send a message via MSN to Wingman Send a message via Yahoo to Wingman Send a message via Skype™ to Wingman
Great post Lauren!
Old 01-17-2011, 07:49 PM   #20 (permalink)

N3v3rShOuTMaXi3 reputation ninjaN3v3rShOuTMaXi3 reputation ninjaN3v3rShOuTMaXi3 reputation ninjaN3v3rShOuTMaXi3 reputation ninjaN3v3rShOuTMaXi3 reputation ninjaN3v3rShOuTMaXi3 reputation ninjaN3v3rShOuTMaXi3 reputation ninja
N3v3rShOuTMaXi3 reputation ninjaN3v3rShOuTMaXi3 reputation ninjaN3v3rShOuTMaXi3 reputation ninjaN3v3rShOuTMaXi3 reputation ninjaN3v3rShOuTMaXi3 reputation ninjaN3v3rShOuTMaXi3 reputation ninjaN3v3rShOuTMaXi3 reputation ninjaN3v3rShOuTMaXi3 reputation ninja
So can cases get anymore extreme than that?
And also does it hurt them to have that?
Old 01-18-2011, 12:15 AM   #21 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to pitbullmamanatl Send a message via Skype™ to pitbullmamanatl
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxinelovesherdogs View Post
So can cases get anymore extreme than that?
And also does it hurt them to have that?
Yes, they can be more severe. The sire of last incorrect dog pictured is much worse than that; furthermore, cases where the dog is almost crippled is severely painful for the dog. It is very sad.

*If you can't take the heat don't annoy the dragon*
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ps8b2f8c1f.jpg
pitbullmamanatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 06:39 PM   #22 (permalink)

Beedeezy10 is a splendid one to behold
Beedeezy10 is a splendid one to beholdBeedeezy10 is a splendid one to beholdBeedeezy10 is a splendid one to beholdBeedeezy10 is a splendid one to beholdBeedeezy10 is a splendid one to beholdBeedeezy10 is a splendid one to beholdBeedeezy10 is a splendid one to beholdBeedeezy10 is a splendid one to beholdBeedeezy10 is a splendid one to beholdBeedeezy10 is a splendid one to beholdBeedeezy10 is a splendid one to behold
Thanx for this write up...Now im goin to be more aware of faults.
Beedeezy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 06:55 PM   #23 (permalink)

r0ckah0l1c reputation ninjar0ckah0l1c reputation ninjar0ckah0l1c reputation ninjar0ckah0l1c reputation ninjar0ckah0l1c reputation ninjar0ckah0l1c reputation ninjar0ckah0l1c reputation ninjar0ckah0l1c reputation ninjar0ckah0l1c reputation ninjar0ckah0l1c reputation ninjar0ckah0l1c reputation ninjar0ckah0l1c reputation ninjar0ckah0l1c reputation ninjar0ckah0l1c reputation ninjar0ckah0l1c reputation ninja
r0ckah0l1c reputation ninjar0ckah0l1c reputation ninjar0ckah0l1c reputation ninjar0ckah0l1c reputation ninjar0ckah0l1c reputation ninjar0ckah0l1c reputation ninjar0ckah0l1c reputation ninjar0ckah0l1c reputation ninjar0ckah0l1c reputation ninjar0ckah0l1c reputation ninjar0ckah0l1c reputation ninjar0ckah0l1c reputation ninjar0ckah0l1c reputation ninjar0ckah0l1c reputation ninjar0ckah0l1c reputation ninja
Yay! I'm so happy to know that even though my little pit is mixed, she has a straight front! Hopefully she will have a strong build when she's older. Can their fronts change as they become adults? I can't get my blue to stand still long enough to check him right now.
r0ckah0l1c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:04 PM   #24 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
Send a message via Yahoo to pitbullmamanatl Send a message via Skype™ to pitbullmamanatl
Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ckah0l1c View Post
Yay! I'm so happy to know that even though my little pit is mixed, she has a straight front! Hopefully she will have a strong build when she's older. Can their fronts change as they become adults? I can't get my blue to stand still long enough to check him right now.
Absolutely a dog's front can change as they get older due to environmental issues. For example, keeping a bully puppy too heavy at such a young age can have a negative effect on its front because its bones are not able to support all that weight just yet. There are issues such as knuckling, which can often be caused by too much protein and can usually be corrected in puppies with a lower protein food.

Old 01-24-2011, 08:24 PM   #25 (permalink)
Fat-Dogs-R-Us

1x Donated to Thors Big hearts fund
Indigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninja
Indigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninja
Lauren, here's some information on those swimmers i was telling you about.

LABRADORNET - Swimming Puppy Syndrome

SiriusDog.com - "Swimmers"

Now this dog is down right puzzling???

gimpydogs: Please help Jeremiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by cane76 View Post
Google that b*tches
Quote:
Originally Posted by william williamson View Post
2 things you see never followin A hearse,A wells fargo truck and A U-haul.
I love my Gator Mouth, Tiger Striped, Diamond Back, Scorpion Tail, Dragon Breath, Lizard Claw, Silver Back, Fat dogs.
Indigo Bully Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:37 PM   #26 (permalink)
Bitch Noone Wanted

4x Dog of the Month
apbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninja
apbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to apbtmom76
ok so that poor puppy, I cannot hear anything but wth is wrong with it?? And the second video link doesn't work for me. Good vid though Shana
Old 01-24-2011, 11:53 PM   #27 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Bully Connection View Post
Lauren, here's some information on those swimmers i was telling you about.

LABRADORNET - Swimming Puppy Syndrome

SiriusDog.com - "Swimmers"

YouTube - Luther, Swimmer Puppy

YouTube - Swimming Puppy Syndrome

Now this dog is down right puzzling???

gimpydogs: Please help Jeremiah
Thank you for posting those, Shana. I did not know enough about Swimmers to add to my post. That is so sad and that last link, the gimpy dog one, OMG! That is soooo sad!!!

Old 02-07-2011, 03:23 AM   #28 (permalink)

Tournaments Won: 1

1x peanuts place supporter 4x Dog of the Month
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to angelbaby Send a message via Skype™ to angelbaby
good post shana thanks for that never heard of swimmers before.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:11 AM   #29 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
Thanks to Idalis Lewis for this add in:

Legs are NOT decoration ... legs on an animal are for a purpose to carry a dog... crooked legs are not structurally sound... straight legs are better able to carry a dog and it's weight while its running and jumping around.

Like legs on a table in on sense the straighter legs can hold up more weight then legs with a lot of curves in them make it harder for the dog to move and easier for those bones to break if the where to jump off a couch... if they could even get on one.

Old 04-10-2011, 07:10 PM   #30 (permalink)
Silver VIP Member

COSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninjaCOSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninjaCOSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninjaCOSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninjaCOSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninjaCOSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninjaCOSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninjaCOSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninjaCOSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninjaCOSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninjaCOSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninjaCOSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninjaCOSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninjaCOSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninjaCOSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninja
COSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninjaCOSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninjaCOSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninjaCOSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninjaCOSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninjaCOSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninjaCOSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninjaCOSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninjaCOSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninjaCOSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninjaCOSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninjaCOSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninjaCOSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninjaCOSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninjaCOSA NOSTRA MRFRANKIE reputation ninja
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARGEnNIKITA View Post
Ok now that blue and white 818 dog is freaking gorgeous... hehe but then again im kind of partial to the patches on white.... (sarge is my favorite) but theres no biased.... muahahahahaha

anywho great info in this thread!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullmamanatl View Post
Agreed!

Yes, Megatron is GORGEOUS! I love his two different color ears.

WOW!!! THIS DOG IS ONE HANDSOME BULLY!
Advertisement