Are There Such A Thing As....... - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > The Knowledgebase > Bullies 101

GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
pitbullmamanatl
ThaLadyPit
Firehazard
Odin's_BlueDragon
Rudy4747
angelbaby
ames
welder
coach
Carriana
Black Rabbit
~StangChick~
jttar

There are currently users online.

Advertisements

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2011, 10:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bitch Noone Wanted

4x Dog of the Month
apbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninja
apbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninjaapbtmom76 reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to apbtmom76
Are There Such A Thing As.......

Purple Tri Bullies???? I was talking to a friend who breeds and raises American Bulldogs, she also has a blue trindle APBT, yes he is, lol, he is UKC/ADBA reg, he looks APBT and not bully, anywayz, we were talking and they told me about a purple colored tri bully??

Is there such a thing, if socan I please see pics.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2011, 10:29 PM   #2 (permalink)

Tournaments Won: 1

1x peanuts place supporter 4x Dog of the Month
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to angelbaby Send a message via Skype™ to angelbaby
not sure about purple never heard of that, think maybe someone put a new name on the blue tri's to make some $$$ on a hype? lol just what I think. there are blue tri's my friend has a gorgeous one.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Bitch Noone Wanted

4x Dog of the Month
Send a message via Yahoo to apbtmom76
oh yes, I will post a pic of Diego, he is a sexy boy, lol. He is brindle where his tri markings are, lol. Just wondering they were saying they had seen some on line somewehre just didn't know if anyone else had heard of them or not. Thanks Angel, maybe Lauren or John can shed some more light on this subject, lol. But thanks for your input, I kinda thought so but if there are pics I would love to see them.

omg I am gonna slap my niece she is reading everything I type outloud, smack her I swear
Old 01-27-2011, 10:39 PM   #4 (permalink)

1x Dog of the Month
aimee235 reputation ninjaaimee235 reputation ninjaaimee235 reputation ninjaaimee235 reputation ninjaaimee235 reputation ninjaaimee235 reputation ninjaaimee235 reputation ninjaaimee235 reputation ninjaaimee235 reputation ninjaaimee235 reputation ninjaaimee235 reputation ninjaaimee235 reputation ninjaaimee235 reputation ninjaaimee235 reputation ninjaaimee235 reputation ninja
aimee235 reputation ninjaaimee235 reputation ninjaaimee235 reputation ninjaaimee235 reputation ninjaaimee235 reputation ninjaaimee235 reputation ninjaaimee235 reputation ninjaaimee235 reputation ninjaaimee235 reputation ninjaaimee235 reputation ninjaaimee235 reputation ninjaaimee235 reputation ninjaaimee235 reputation ninjaaimee235 reputation ninjaaimee235 reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to aimee235

The people who own this dog call it a purple tri. I'm pretty sure it's just a double dilute. Both blue and red with tri markings.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:40 PM   #5 (permalink)

coco36 has much to be proud of
coco36 has much to be proud ofcoco36 has much to be proud ofcoco36 has much to be proud ofcoco36 has much to be proud ofcoco36 has much to be proud ofcoco36 has much to be proud ofcoco36 has much to be proud ofcoco36 has much to be proud ofcoco36 has much to be proud ofcoco36 has much to be proud ofcoco36 has much to be proud ofcoco36 has much to be proud ofcoco36 has much to be proud of
hmmmm lol i also never herd of that the ones i have is standard black,tan,white tri and the other 1 i have is chocolate tri brown, tan, white. then u have ur blue tri blue,tan,white.but purple no lol..... ukc has the purple ribbon title could that be what he was talking about purple ribbon tri color
coco36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 10:43 PM   #6 (permalink)

1x Dog of the Month
The dogs name is Jada she is from here.
American Iron Kennels
Old 01-27-2011, 10:48 PM   #7 (permalink)

Tournaments Won: 1

1x peanuts place supporter 4x Dog of the Month
Send a message via Yahoo to angelbaby Send a message via Skype™ to angelbaby
heres a link to a site who are working on a purple tri line , I would call them closer to blue tris they are just a light shade. but pretty non the less.
THELMA AND LOUISE
Old 01-27-2011, 10:50 PM   #8 (permalink)

coco36 has much to be proud ofcoco36 has much to be proud ofcoco36 has much to be proud ofcoco36 has much to be proud ofcoco36 has much to be proud ofcoco36 has much to be proud ofcoco36 has much to be proud ofcoco36 has much to be proud ofcoco36 has much to be proud ofcoco36 has much to be proud ofcoco36 has much to be proud ofcoco36 has much to be proud ofcoco36 has much to be proud of
wow it does look some what purple lol
Old 01-27-2011, 10:59 PM   #9 (permalink)

i seen the dogs she is like the only 1 thats looks like that. thats new 4 me she does look a very light purple
Old 01-27-2011, 11:24 PM   #10 (permalink)

1x Dog of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECD View Post
ARE YOU FJ?????? This all came to be about 2 YEARS ago when I posted a joke on Atlanta Craigslist when people took it and ran! Next there will be tri greens and tri oranges, when does this bullshit end?
You may have posted a joke, but I doubt you are the only person to think of it. No offense intended. People had pyramids all over the world when they couldn't even communicate across oceans yet. So they all thought of the same thing at about the same time.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to pitbullmamanatl Send a message via Skype™ to pitbullmamanatl
Quote:
Originally Posted by apbtmom76 View Post
Purple Tri Bullies???? I was talking to a friend who breeds and raises American Bulldogs, she also has a blue trindle APBT, yes he is, lol, he is UKC/ADBA reg, he looks APBT and not bully, anywayz, we were talking and they told me about a purple colored tri bully??

Is there such a thing, if socan I please see pics.
Ah, that is just another sales pitch.

*If you can't take the heat don't annoy the dragon*

pitbullmamanatl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 11:58 PM   #12 (permalink)

1x Dog of the Month
Quote:
REALLY? So you thought of a purple pit bull over two years ago? That is not the point I'm making, the point is this breed had been disrespected enough! Time to stand up for what is right!

These are bully's not pit bulls. To answer your question. Yes, I did think a dog might come in a purplish shade well over two years ago.

Pitbull and Amstaff Page
This site is way over 2 years old and it has a "lilac" dog on it. It's no new idea. Pretty old actually.
Old 01-28-2011, 12:06 AM   #13 (permalink)

3x Dog of the Month
Sadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninja
Sadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninja
LOL you guys are silly .. I call those blue-tri's Tye I don't know where all this lavender stuff came from but I am not buying it... If you see those it will obviously be an american Bully. That color that I guess looks purple to some people is really blue that's been so over diluted that there is very little pigment left. I still say it's a blue tri though just super diluted.
Sadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 12:14 AM   #14 (permalink)

1x Dog of the Month
Quote:
Lady I have a free cross country transporter, you know that! Fedex is not needed!
Aimee....dogs don't come in purple so please buy KG420's cat and do us all a favor!
It's just a descriptive term. Technically dogs don't come in "blue" either.
Old 01-28-2011, 12:17 AM   #15 (permalink)

3x Dog of the Month
Hey guys be nice to Amiee that's my girl !!! She is right that color is really just blue that's been super diluted ... Bully breeder's call it Purple, Lavender, Lilac to make it sound special it's just a diluted color nothing special.
Sadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement