Is My Puppy A Bully - Page 2 - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > The Knowledgebase > Bullies 101

GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
ThaLadyPit
Rudy4747
ames
coach
Carriana
jttar
BCdogs
EckoMac

There are currently users online.

Advertisements

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2011, 01:38 AM   #16 (permalink)

BIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninja
BIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninja
Cool thanks staffy I appreciate it ill look at it now!
BIG BLUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2011, 01:40 AM   #17 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to pitbullmamanatl Send a message via Skype™ to pitbullmamanatl
If your dog is UKC, ADBA, or AKC registered you should register with the ABKC, as it is the ONLY registry for the American Bully. Click here for the registration form. They are closing their single registrations mid year 2012.

*If you can't take the heat don't annoy the dragon*
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ps8b2f8c1f.jpg
pitbullmamanatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 01:41 AM   #18 (permalink)

BIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninja
BIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninjaBIG BLUE reputation ninja
I have his ped and like 7 Gen history but don't know how to read it..
BIG BLUE is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2011, 01:42 AM   #19 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
Send a message via Yahoo to pitbullmamanatl Send a message via Skype™ to pitbullmamanatl
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG BLUE View Post
I have his ped and like 7 Gen history but don't know how to read it..
Post it up and I can help you. Also check out the history of Certified as it also played a big part in the foundation of the American Bully.

Old 03-29-2011, 02:03 AM   #20 (permalink)
Work them Pet Bulls!

Blue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninja
Blue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninjaBlue_Nose_Bella reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG BLUE View Post
Thanks Bella & She's Got Heart ..Oh I have this long scroll Bible looking paper from the UKC but i have no idea how to read it or tell which blood line he is lol bad I know. From what I'm told he is like 75% Gotti and 25% Razors Edge
Gotti and RE are bully lines though not all Razors edge are bully if that makes sense LOL! One of the girls here helped me out with my dogs pedigree because I had no clue how to read it either. But now I know My girl ended up having some well known bullies in her ped to. If you can take a picture of the ped and post it up in your thread maybe some peeps including myself can show you some of the dogs in your boys history.

*Raw fed dawg*
~If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough excercise!~
"Hated by some, loved by many. The American Pit Bull Terrier will always reign supreme"
Blue_Nose_Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 02:07 AM   #21 (permalink)
Work them Pet Bulls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullmamanatl View Post
Post it up and I can help you. Also check out the history of Certified as it also played a big part in the foundation of the American Bully.
Speak of the devil and she appeared LOL!! Pitbullmama Lauren was the one who helped me out ALOT! This girl knows her ish

*Raw fed dawg*
~If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough excercise!~
"Hated by some, loved by many. The American Pit Bull Terrier will always reign supreme"
Blue_Nose_Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:15 AM   #22 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Nose_Bella View Post
Speak of the devil and she appeared LOL!! Pitbullmama Lauren was the one who helped me out ALOT! This girl knows her ish

Old 01-26-2013, 03:52 AM   #23 (permalink)

mietzh is an unknown quantity at this point
I want to know if my girl is a bully thats her 12 weeks old
mietzh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:57 AM   #24 (permalink)

Tournaments Won: 1

1x peanuts place supporter 4x Dog of the Month
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to angelbaby Send a message via Skype™ to angelbaby
mietzh make your own thread it will gt more views., However if you do not have papers then there is no way to tell. Post the pedigree or no point asking. If you do not have papers just call it a mutt.
Old 01-20-2016, 08:12 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quis5550 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have 7wk old female blue bully I was wondering if she was true bully so I posted pic to see feedback is needed
Attached Images

Quis5550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 12:24 AM   #26 (permalink)

BCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninja
BCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninjaBCdogs reputation ninja
No way to know without a pedigree. Do you have one?
BCdogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 01:03 AM   #27 (permalink)

Dwaynejojo3 is an unknown quantity at this point
I was trying to see if my puppy a American bully
Attached Images

Dwaynejojo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 08:24 PM   #28 (permalink)

1x Welder\'s walk to end alzheimers
jttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninja
jttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninja
Welcome to the forum Dwaynejojo3. If you have the pups pedigree papers it will tell you it's bloodline. Post it's lineage and we can tell you. If you have no papers then there is no telling what breed or mix it might be. Cute pup though.

Joe
jttar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement