does anyone know of the Powerlines? - Page 2 - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > The Knowledgebase > Bullies 101

GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
ThaLadyPit
Rudy4747
ames
coach
Carriana
jttar
BCdogs
EckoMac

There are currently users online.

Advertisements

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2011, 04:53 AM   #16 (permalink)

guudlook is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
It's not you it's these genius peddler's who try to make an average penny sound like a million dollar knick knack. CKC will register my cat as an APBT the registry is a joke and no reputable registry like the UKC/AKC/ADBA will touch them meaning you can't use those paper's you have from the CKC and register your dog with the 3 big registries. We can help you and I am not discrediting your dog. I just hate seeing these peddler's get over on people who don't know any better. So now that your here you will learn what you need to learn. Never buy a dog from a man who makes his living selling dogs- Ralph Greenwood. Remember that
will it be possible to register the lil guy with ukc or abda?
guudlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2011, 04:54 AM   #17 (permalink)

yea i know it sucks although she is a nice lady oh well. im not gon look at my new bud any diff matter fact im more determined to do right by him.. jus going to need some help along the way looool
Old 11-01-2011, 04:57 AM   #18 (permalink)

3x Dog of the Month
Sadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninja
Sadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by guudlook View Post
will it be possible to register the lil guy with ukc or abda?
No that is what I was trying to say the UKC and ADBA does not recognize the CKC as a reputable registry. So if you tried to register the pup with them they would require you to submit a 4 generation pedigree from one the accepted registries that they consider reputable and unfortunately for you the CKC is not one of them.
Sadie is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2011, 04:59 AM   #19 (permalink)

3x Dog of the Month
Quote:
yea i know it sucks although she is a nice lady oh well. im not gon look at my new bud any diff matter fact im more determined to do right by him.. jus going to need some help along the way looool
Well you came to the right place and it's not the pup's fault! You should love him/her regardless even if he/she was just a regular old shelter dog without a pedigree. But if you ever decide to show or work a dog in the future you want to buy a dog from a responsible breeder who is not breeding to over populate the world with more pet's. Don't worry we will help you out with anything you need!
Old 11-01-2011, 05:02 AM   #20 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to pitbullmamanatl Send a message via Skype™ to pitbullmamanatl
Quote:

You've come to the right place then.... You can't register your pup with any registry like UKC, ADBA, AKC, or ABKC. Is that the said pedigree for your pup? The only registry it should be registered with is the ABKC because that an American Bully pedigree; however, the ABKC only accepts UKC, ADBA, and AKC papers to register with them. Like Sadie said, I could register my son's bully hamsters with the CKC and call them American Bullyhams and they'd be okay with it.

*If you can't take the heat don't annoy the dragon*
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ps8b2f8c1f.jpg
pitbullmamanatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 05:04 AM   #21 (permalink)

3x Dog of the Month
Lauren I wasn't sure if the ABKC took CKC paper's or not LOL Now I know hehehe.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:05 AM   #22 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
Send a message via Yahoo to pitbullmamanatl Send a message via Skype™ to pitbullmamanatl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
Lauren I wasn't sure if the ABKC took CKC paper's or not LOL Now I know hehehe.

lol nope not even the ABKC accepts that registry's paperwork

*If you can't take the heat don't annoy the dragon*
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ps8b2f8c1f.jpg
pitbullmamanatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 05:13 AM   #23 (permalink)

woooow that sucks hmmm im going to question her about this.. i saw advertisements for abkc and abda. but i do remember her genuinely telling me they were her sis pups. so i cant fault her i was more interested in a pet at the time. and coming to this site got me interested in the competition side. so basically a conflict of interest siiiigh lol
Old 04-14-2016, 03:38 PM   #24 (permalink)

Powerlinek1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi everyone I'd like to take the opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Josh owner of PowerLine kennels. There has been a couple question about our integrity as a breeder and staying true to the breed. They are not even close to xl bullies we do not post all the pedigrees on our Web site for the simple fact I love talking about our dogs and how they've been bred and why we chose to breed the way we do. There are very few pitbull breeders. It's funny how everyone talks about pedigrees and where there dogs came from when not to long ago all bullies were regestered as American pitbull terrors. All these other breeders posted there pedigrees and yet now have changed peds to bullies which means all these dogs had papers hung one way or another. We chose dogs to bring in our program for certain qualitys. We do stand out to some cause we don't breed according to popular trends. Our dogs have a spicifiec look to them. I can always tell when someone uses a PowerLine dog in there program. If anyone has anymore questions please Google PowerLine kennels and feel free to call or text me any time. Those who want updated pictures since the website is quit out dated which we will be changing soon please don't hesitate to call or text as well. Thanks Josh p.s lol of course we don't actually believe they have 0 percent body fat all be the first to say we have actually never had there body fat tested before however they are rediculasly lean and extremly muscular! " blue ace says those days are over"
Attached Images

Powerlinek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 01:53 PM   #25 (permalink)

1x Dog of the Month 1x Welder\'s walk to end alzheimers
EckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninja
EckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninja
A. This thread is 4 years old.
B. With out peds no one knows what you actually have on your yard.
C. It's American Pit Bull Terrier, not American Pitbull Terrier.
D. Every thing that was quoted in this thread was pulled directly from your website.

Your dogs are very fit and appear well exercised, but I can almost bet that there's not a single APBT on your yard.

"i can explain it to you, but i can't understand it for you."
EckoMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 04:56 AM   #26 (permalink)

treetop is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi I am new here I am just trying to get some info on my American Pitbull her name is sunshine and she is somewhere between 1 and 3 years I just got her two weeks ago from the humane society she was rescued she was starving and under weight she is still under weight. I took her to the park today and she ran and chased and played with another dog but when we were on the way home she started acting like her back legs were weak and almost kinda dragging them slightly and I have noticed since shes been with me she has a hard time getting into the car and on the bed and couch she has hard time getting her back end up?? I am just curious if this is something I should worry about or should I just keep trying to get her healthy and gaining weight
treetop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 08:35 PM   #27 (permalink)
Silver VIP Member

JoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninja
JoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by treetop View Post
Hi I am new here I am just trying to get some info on my American Pitbull her name is sunshine and she is somewhere between 1 and 3 years I just got her two weeks ago from the humane society she was rescued she was starving and under weight she is still under weight. I took her to the park today and she ran and chased and played with another dog but when we were on the way home she started acting like her back legs were weak and almost kinda dragging them slightly and I have noticed since shes been with me she has a hard time getting into the car and on the bed and couch she has hard time getting her back end up?? I am just curious if this is something I should worry about or should I just keep trying to get her healthy and gaining weight
take her to the vet for a full check up.
if your dog is not in good health, and you are not familiar with her background, you should take it very slow when it comes to her exercise. and interaction with other dogs.
too much too soon is bad. walking on a leash is all the exercise she needs for now. running and jumping can be hard on her if she has never done that before.
Advertisement