does anyone know of the Powerlines? - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > The Knowledgebase > Bullies 101

GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
ThaLadyPit
Rudy4747
ames
coach
Carriana
jttar
BCdogs
EckoMac

There are currently users online.

Advertisements

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2011, 06:41 AM   #1 (permalink)

guudlook is an unknown quantity at this point
does anyone know of the Powerlines?

can you explain
guudlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2011, 01:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
Gold VIP Member

1x peanuts place supporter
aus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninja
aus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninjaaus_staffy reputation ninja
Are you referring to these guys? Powerline Kennels - pitbulls for sale - pitbull classified ads - sell pitbull pups - find pitbull breeders

william williamson

"He's a Mexican driver from Mexico."

Bobby Unser 1994
aus_staffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:12 AM   #3 (permalink)

yes thanx alot

Old 10-31-2011, 09:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to pitbullmamanatl Send a message via Skype™ to pitbullmamanatl
I wouldn't buy a dog from them. They have no idea what they are talking about nor do they have any business breeding.

*If you can't take the heat don't annoy the dragon*
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ps8b2f8c1f.jpg
pitbullmamanatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:59 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullmamanatl View Post
I wouldn't buy a dog from them. They have no idea what they are talking about nor do they have any business breeding.
do you mind explaining why you said that please
Old 10-31-2011, 07:17 PM   #6 (permalink)

1x Dog of the Month 1x Welder\'s walk to end alzheimers
EckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninja
EckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninja
If you are looking for a reputable bully breeder your best source would be pitbullmamanatl. If you let her know what you are looking for I'm certain she can point you in the direction of a reputable breeder of quality dogs in your area.
EckoMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 08:23 PM   #7 (permalink)

lol its alittle to late for that although the dog isnt from them it came from their bloodline

Last edited by guudlook; 10-31-2011 at 08:28 PM.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:46 AM   #8 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
Send a message via Yahoo to pitbullmamanatl Send a message via Skype™ to pitbullmamanatl
Quote:
Originally Posted by guudlook View Post
lol its alittle to late for that although the dog isnt from them it came from their bloodline
OK first of all there are no pedigrees on the site for ANY of their dogs. Where most people put at least the bloodline for the dog listed this is what these people have in place:
Quote:
ACE IS A FREAK !!!!!!! HE CARRIES 0 % BODY FAT AND IS CRAZY RIPPED UP WITH MUSCLES. ACE ALSO HAS THE SHORTEST HAIR AND THINNEST TAIL(RARE QUALITIES) I'VE EVER SEEN ON A DOG THIS SIZE !! MOST BULLIES BRED TODAY HAVE THICK HAIR,FAT TAILS AND ALOT OF BODYFAT..(NOT PIT QUALITIES) BLUE ACE SAYS : THOSE DAYS ARE OVER !!!
This is your typical BYB description. Shorttest hair and thin tail? I've never ever seen that before actually, but it sounds just plain dumb. That has nothing to do with the bloodline or the dog as a whole.

The following statement shows their lack of dog knowledge. Blue, fawn, red red nosed.... Those are just coat colors and nose colors. They mean nothing except what they mean.... colors of the dog's coat and nose.

Quote:
We firmly believe that the breed ( even the Blue Pitbull ) should display indomitable courage while having a well balanced drive and temperament. Our Blue pitbull Puppies are sold with a health guarantee. We also produce Blue Fawn,Red-Red Nosed Pits, brindle and Black Pits occasionally. Notice that we try to provide you with quality ( clear ) pictures that aren't Stretched Out to make the dog look like it's thicker than it really is. What you see is what you get: A heavy-duty Bulldog with the terrier qualities!! My family has enjoyed this having this breed as a pet since the 70's.
Please don't take this as I am putting down your dog, but I don't sugarcoat things. There is no Powerline blood; however, I can't even tell you what your dog comes from as there are no peds on the site. It says they are registered with the UKC, ADBA, and AKC (which I find funny because they all have a different standard) and at the end of the day the dogs pictured looked like XL American Bullies and probably fit more into the ABKC than the other three. Did you receive your pedigree and papers when you got this dog?

*If you can't take the heat don't annoy the dragon*
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ps8b2f8c1f.jpg
pitbullmamanatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 04:40 AM   #9 (permalink)

yes i was talking to the lady about the mom of the pup i got.. she said it stemmed from there. but she doesnt have papers for her.(ironically) but she did show me the papers for the sire who is re. i was just trying to formulate what the dog would look like.
Old 11-01-2011, 04:41 AM   #10 (permalink)

3x Dog of the Month
Sadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninja
Sadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninjaSadie reputation ninja
Tight Skin? Thin Tail? Short Hair? Wow they are taking it to a whole different level I guess since they pimped out the whole Rare Silver and Purple Blue Pits thing now they got change it up again and recreate the new "Rare" LMAO!!! Now that is some tight verbiage right there.
Sadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 04:42 AM   #11 (permalink)

lol its fine like i said im new to all this i have a little knowledge but not as vast as some of you guys which is why im here mostly throughout the day educating myself... the pup papers are ckc.
Old 11-01-2011, 04:45 AM   #12 (permalink)

Tournaments Won: 1

1x peanuts place supporter 4x Dog of the Month
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to angelbaby Send a message via Skype™ to angelbaby
best way to say what the pup will look like is to look at the parents, dogs with similar bloodlines can look completely different its all in how and who they are bred to . Did you see both parents? do you happen to have pictures? as far as final weight a good rule of thumb is to double the weight they are at 4 months that will give you a rough guess on what there final weight will be.
Old 11-01-2011, 04:46 AM   #13 (permalink)

http://poisonivypits.webs.com/slatexshelbipups.htm
Old 11-01-2011, 04:48 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbaby View Post
best way to say what the pup will look like is to look at the parents, dogs with similar bloodlines can look completely different its all in how and who they are bred to . Did you see both parents? do you happen to have pictures? as far as final weight a good rule of thumb is to double the weight they are at 4 months that will give you a rough guess on what there final weight will be.
yea i posted the pics in the introduction page
Old 11-01-2011, 04:50 AM   #15 (permalink)

3x Dog of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by guudlook View Post
lol its fine like i said im new to all this i have a little knowledge but not as vast as some of you guys which is why im here mostly throughout the day educating myself... the pup papers are ckc.
It's not you it's these genius peddler's who try to make an average penny sound like a million dollar knick knack. CKC will register my cat as an APBT the registry is a joke and no reputable registry like the UKC/AKC/ADBA will touch them meaning you can't use those paper's you have from the CKC and register your dog with the 3 big registries. We can help you and I am not discrediting your dog. I just hate seeing these peddler's get over on people who don't know any better. So now that your here you will learn what you need to learn. Never buy a dog from a man who makes his living selling dogs- Ralph Greenwood. Remember that
Sadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement