what do you think - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > The Knowledgebase > Bullies 101

GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
pitbullmamanatl
ThaLadyPit
Firehazard
Odin's_BlueDragon
Rudy4747
angelbaby
ames
welder
coach
Carriana
Black Rabbit
~StangChick~
jttar

There are currently users online.

Advertisements

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2012, 01:19 PM   #1 (permalink)

jaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scale
jaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scale
what do you think

how big do you think he might get. he was 70lb the last time we went to the vet

her is some of his ped. BullyPedia|The American Bully Online Pedigree Database
Attached Images

jaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2012, 01:31 AM   #2 (permalink)

Bullymike70 is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks pretty good to me.. My female has the same build. How old is he? My female is 40 lbs at 5.5 months
Bullymike70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:11 AM   #3 (permalink)

jaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scale
jaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scalejaws is off the scale
he'll be 9 months on the 26 of aug
Old 08-16-2012, 03:25 AM   #4 (permalink)

Bullymike70 is an unknown quantity at this point
My guess is him reaching 85 lb range...
Bullymike70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to pitbullmamanatl Send a message via Skype™ to pitbullmamanatl
They grow up the first year and out the second. He'll probably just put on mass from now on. Shox is 9 months and 53lbs. I doubt he'll get much taller but he is starting to thicken up.

*If you can't take the heat don't annoy the dragon*

pitbullmamanatl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 08:28 AM   #6 (permalink)

I know his dad was 95lbs and his mom was 75lb one of his brother's was at 88 lb at 8 months. But I don't want him to big where he can't move around like some dogs I seen. I walk him 4miles every day then ill let him play on the spring pole every other day.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:54 PM   #7 (permalink)

Kenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninja
Kenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninjaKenaii reputation ninja
I'd guess about 85-90 lbs. Somewhere in that area.
Keep him fit though, a fat dog is not a "Beefed up" Dog.
I see waaay too many chubby Am Bullies.

"How many times have we heard the phrase 'I felt so Good I could lick the world!' Well, the American Pit Bull Terrier feels like that all the time!" - Richard F. Stratton
Kenaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 07:24 AM   #8 (permalink)

height

What do I use to measure his height . Will a tape measure work
Old 08-18-2012, 03:32 PM   #9 (permalink)

Tournaments Won: 1

1x peanuts place supporter 4x Dog of the Month
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to angelbaby Send a message via Skype™ to angelbaby
Yes usually people measure with a tape measure. measure to the withers.
Old 09-01-2012, 07:35 AM   #10 (permalink)

Brucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninja
Brucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninjaBrucie reputation ninja
70 lbs at 9 months is probably around 80% of his mature weight. He'll probably top out at around 80-85 lbs solid (meaning not over fed or under exercised).

Brucie has always been somewhat of a fatty lol. He is 5 months in 5 days and he is 50 lbs.
Brucie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:41 PM   #11 (permalink)

what you think

went and visited my dog brother. he's a big boy 110.5 at 12 months but the funny thing is my male is 20lb smaller them him and looks bigger. why do people try to fatten these dogs up to make them look bigger. don't they lose that puppy fat as they get older
Old 12-06-2012, 12:02 PM   #12 (permalink)

BullHeaded reputation ninjaBullHeaded reputation ninjaBullHeaded reputation ninjaBullHeaded reputation ninjaBullHeaded reputation ninjaBullHeaded reputation ninjaBullHeaded reputation ninjaBullHeaded reputation ninjaBullHeaded reputation ninjaBullHeaded reputation ninjaBullHeaded reputation ninjaBullHeaded reputation ninjaBullHeaded reputation ninjaBullHeaded reputation ninjaBullHeaded reputation ninja
BullHeaded reputation ninjaBullHeaded reputation ninjaBullHeaded reputation ninjaBullHeaded reputation ninjaBullHeaded reputation ninjaBullHeaded reputation ninjaBullHeaded reputation ninjaBullHeaded reputation ninjaBullHeaded reputation ninjaBullHeaded reputation ninjaBullHeaded reputation ninjaBullHeaded reputation ninjaBullHeaded reputation ninjaBullHeaded reputation ninjaBullHeaded reputation ninja
Just read his ped. Tell him happy belated b-day! Its also both my pup and I's b-day. He also just hit 1. Thats a handsome man you have.
BullHeaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:43 AM   #13 (permalink)

thanks bullheaded they grow up so fast lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement