Effective January 1, 2013: New ABKC CH Requirements - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > The Knowledgebase > Bullies 101

GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
pitbullmamanatl
ThaLadyPit
Firehazard
Odin's_BlueDragon
Rudy4747
angelbaby
ames
welder
coach
Carriana
Black Rabbit
~StangChick~
jttar

There are currently users online.

Advertisements

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2012, 06:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
pitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninjapitbullmamanatl reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to pitbullmamanatl Send a message via Skype™ to pitbullmamanatl
Lightbulb Effective January 1, 2013: New ABKC CH Requirements

Requirements are as follows:

150 Points and Three (3) Majors Under Three (3) Different Judges.

Distribution of Points:

The major will remain the same, at the Best of Sex (Best Male or Best Female).

Class - 10 Points
Best of Sex - 20 Points
Best of Variety - 10 Points
Best of Winners - 10 Points

This will make it more challenging to attain a CH title in the ABKC. More changes are coming so stay tuned.

*If you can't take the heat don't annoy the dragon*

Last edited by pitbullmamanatl; 12-04-2012 at 06:40 PM.
pitbullmamanatl is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2012, 09:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Silver VIP Member

JoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninja
JoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninja
is there a good source of information for me to read about competition rules and regulations? i don't need a ton of details. just a general overview and summary of the major points.
i've only been to 2 shows ever. but my brother has a male that he will start showing soon. and i would like to understand more about what's going on.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
I'm the blue dragon!

2x Dog of the Month
Odin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninja
Odin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninja
Good! I'm excited to see ABKC starting to tighten the reigns on things. I can't wait to see what it does to the breed in general!

Do not dwell on the past, you will not find your future in your rearview mirror.

If you mess with one dog, you get the whole damn pack!
Odin`s_BlueDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
OCD Bullyologist

3x Dog of the Month
Send a message via Yahoo to pitbullmamanatl Send a message via Skype™ to pitbullmamanatl
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoKealoha View Post
is there a good source of information for me to read about competition rules and regulations? i don't need a ton of details. just a general overview and summary of the major points.
i've only been to 2 shows ever. but my brother has a male that he will start showing soon. and i would like to understand more about what's going on.
The point breakdown is in the first post.

Basically, no points are awarded for 3-6 month class.

Winning your age group, like 1st place 6-9 month Standard male will get you 10 points.
From there the 1st place standard males from each age group compete against one another for Best Standard Male, which receives 20 points and is considered your Major.

The winner then goes to compete against the female for Best Overall Standard. Currently, the winner receives 20 points but as of January 2013 it will be 10 points. The Best Overall Variety goes against the best overall winner for the other varieties for Best of Winners. Presently no points are received for winning but in January that will change to 10 points.

*If you can't take the heat don't annoy the dragon*

pitbullmamanatl is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement