what "pit bull" really means - Page 6 - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > The Knowledgebase > Bullies 101

GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
pitbullmamanatl
ThaLadyPit
Firehazard
Odin's_BlueDragon
Rudy4747
angelbaby
ames
welder
coach
Carriana
Black Rabbit
~StangChick~
jttar

There are currently users online.

Advertisements

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2013, 04:39 AM   #76 (permalink)

rocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninja
rocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninjarocthebully reputation ninja
Wow km, if anyone but y'all saw this thread they would see what I mean, so I don't care what you say you make no sense and say the exact opposite of what's going on, like they say if you don't have nothing good to say then stfu!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2013, 04:42 AM   #77 (permalink)

OldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninja
OldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninjaOldDog reputation ninja
[quote=rocthebully;900001]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDog View Post
So let me get this straight , now you're an arbiter of what may or not be discussed , you get to tell us all when the " subject" does or doesn't " end"?

Wow, y'all take one thing and turn it in to something else, what I was trying to say is that the orgianal subject was not what we were talking about , that's all ..

Bulls*** , you were trying to avoid the point. Lets just take a look at the title of the thread ..." what "pit bull" really means"...........and you came in here *telling* us all what it "means" , not ASKING a question.

Tell me here , do you *really * think we need YOU to tell us what those two words mean?
Old 08-25-2013, 04:45 AM   #78 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocthebully View Post
Oh believe me I know its disrespect to call a bully a pit or a pit a bully I know a lot about the bully world and this is my first am bully, I've had pits all my life and know very little about the old school************* pitt*********** (the real apbt), i was trying to tell soneone the same thing on you tube about his kennel i wont say the full name but it was _ _ pits, but his dogs were am bullies and to tell you the truth i wouldnt even call them am bullies either but thts a whole other subject..

Yeah , you don't even know enough to know that there is no such thing as a ' PITT"............the word doesn't have two Ts in it.
Old 08-25-2013, 04:47 AM   #79 (permalink)

Quote:
Wow km, if anyone but y'all saw this thread they would see what I mean, so I don't care what you say you make no sense and say the exact opposite of what's going on, like they say if you don't have nothing good to say then stfu!!

And if he doesn't STFU just what do you think you're going to do about it? You're attemtping to play arbiter and monitor of what can be said again there boy , do you really expect that to go well?
Old 08-25-2013, 04:50 AM   #80 (permalink)

[quote=OldDog;900169]
Quote:

Bulls*** , you were trying to avoid the point. Lets just take a look at the title of the thread ..." what "pit bull" really means"...........and you came in here *telling* us all what it "means" , not ASKING a question.

Tell me here , do you *really * think we need YOU to tell us what those two words mean?
It was a question, sorry if you took it the wrong way
Old 08-25-2013, 04:51 AM   #81 (permalink)

I clearly said in one of my post that I read it somewhere
Old 08-25-2013, 05:01 AM   #82 (permalink)

Keep going cause y'all are just proving me right with every childish post , I'm done with this thread keep analyzing it if you want ....and this was posted in the bully section so never wanted your opinions in the first place. ..
Old 08-25-2013, 05:02 AM   #83 (permalink)

Quote:
I clearly said in one of my post that I read it somewhere

Look , I didn't take a damned thing the "wrong way". It's pretty hard to take the crap you've laid down so far in this thread the " wrong way" , even more so when you come on here telling all and sundry " how it is" and then lay your " stfu" type crap on us.

Why don't you tell me that? Please do. I mean after all you're looking for a hassle aren't you?

So hey here I'll lay it out for you Mr. Attitude.............want some , come get some. Since that's obviously all that you're present here for , to expedite the advancement of " The Gospel of The Pit Bull According To RocTheBully".

You accuse other folks of bullying behavior , yet you're the individual within the context of this thread that's acting like a damn " bully" , telling folks to STFU and the like.

Get over yourself dude , I mean really , you're acting like a freaking douche canoe.
Old 08-25-2013, 05:04 AM   #84 (permalink)
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~

Firehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninja
Firehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninjaFirehazard reputation ninja
technically your post was answered right away... ...
Old 08-25-2013, 05:06 AM   #85 (permalink)
English Dogge Yard

1x Dog of the Month
KMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninja
KMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninja
Quote:
Everything I've said is.helpful if you chose to take it for what it was.

Big internet boy tellin people to stfu..

This is exactly why you get the responses you, millions of sheeple just like you that believe they have all the answers and have everything figured out. Good luck with that.

In the end its your issue not mine or anyone else's.

"If think you can't, you're right. If think you can, you're right." - Hatton
Old 08-25-2013, 05:07 AM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
Keep going cause y'all are just proving me right with every childish post , I'm done with this thread keep analyzing it if you want ....and this was posted in the bully section so never wanted your opinions in the first place. ..

Really? So exactly how does that all prove your ridiculous hypothesis about these dogs.

And do you really think you're going to have a great deal of success telling *me* where I can post? I mean you can feel real free to bang your head against that wall if you wish to , the noise from what few marbles it contains rattling around might be annoying for you after the first hundred times or so though.

Here ya go , *YOU* stfu or be polite like you wish others to do , I don't much care WHICH , but if you don't do one of the two I'm gonna make a project out of you.

And if you weren't open to folks opinions the why the hell did you bother asking the question in the first place? If you ask something in a public forum you don't get to control the answers , if you wish to do that then go ask your damn questions in a mirror.

Last edited by OldDog; 08-25-2013 at 05:09 AM.
Old 08-25-2013, 05:08 AM   #87 (permalink)
English Dogge Yard

1x Dog of the Month
Quote:
Bully section.asking.about "pit bulls"..

"If think you can't, you're right. If think you can, you're right." - Hatton
Old 08-25-2013, 05:09 AM   #88 (permalink)
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~

@ OP I was waiting for you to say that actually... new it was coming.

Pit Bull was a function term, then a slang term for the American Pit Bull Terrier among some, while the term Bulldog is more accurate as to what all of them are until proven otherwise. The original bulldog.... into the [] and forever dubbed... ... .. Pit Bull..

Bulldog, Terrier, Bandog.. by size region and task....

Pit Bull is a slang term nabbed and flooded by the media that it affects 6 breeds directly and 20+ indirectly.. Here read this, be sure to click the link for DNA testing results. They call them all pit bull types when more honestly they would be all bulldogs. BUT STILL the testing and results are accurate despite personal affiliation perpetuation.

CANINE DNA varification <<< CLICK LINK[{{{{

^^READ^^

Last edited by Firehazard; 08-25-2013 at 05:13 AM.
Old 08-25-2013, 06:35 AM   #89 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMdogs View Post
Bully section.asking.about "pit bulls"..
It was a question about why we can't call bullies pitbulls when they say pitbulls are any bully breed but that question was answered
Old 08-25-2013, 06:42 AM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDog View Post
Look , I didn't take a damned thing the "wrong way". It's pretty hard to take the crap you've laid down so far in this thread the " wrong way" , even more so when you come on here telling all and sundry " how it is" and then lay your " stfu" type crap on us.

Why don't you tell me that? Please do. I mean after all you're looking for a hassle aren't you?

So hey here I'll lay it out for you Mr. Attitude.............want some , come get some. Since that's obviously all that you're present here for , to expedite the advancement of " The Gospel of The Pit Bull According To RocTheBully".

You accuse other folks of bullying behavior , yet you're the individual within the context of this thread that's acting like a damn " bully" , telling folks to STFU and the like.

Get over yourself dude , I mean really , you're acting like a freaking douche canoe.
Look, at your posts and km posts I can only let you talk down on me for so long , what everything you were saying isn't with attitude? I've said I'm sorry, said I wanted to be informed and all I get is you guys talking s*** , and then you expect for me to just sit here and take it, there have been people on here that have been grown ups and given me good advice but you two are just internet bullies blaming other people for your lack of self control...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread