Why do people crop ears ??? - Page 4 - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

           
   

Go Back   Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums > General Pitbull Forums > Health & Nutrition > Ear crops



GopitBull.com is the premier Pitbull Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Forum Information
Forum Members:
Total Threads:
Posts: 64

Forum Staff:
redog
YUNGSTER
pitbullmamanatl
ThaLadyPit
Firehazard
Odin's_BlueDragon
Rudy4747
angelbaby
ames
welder
coach
Carriana
Black Rabbit
~StangChick~


There are currently users online.

Advertisements

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2012, 02:03 PM   #46 (permalink)
 
Cheytmo's Avatar
 

Cheytmo reputation is over the moonCheytmo reputation is over the moon
Cheytmo reputation is over the moonCheytmo reputation is over the moonCheytmo reputation is over the moonCheytmo reputation is over the moonCheytmo reputation is over the moonCheytmo reputation is over the moonCheytmo reputation is over the moonCheytmo reputation is over the moonCheytmo reputation is over the moonCheytmo reputation is over the moonCheytmo reputation is over the moonCheytmo reputation is over the moonCheytmo reputation is over the moonCheytmo reputation is over the moon
In my opinion, I like males with a shorter show crop and females un-cropped. I like when the males look more manly and the females are sweet and innocent!
Cheytmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-16-2012, 03:45 PM   #47 (permalink)
ONE BAD MOTHAPHUCKA
 
Princesspaola21's Avatar
 

Princesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninja
Princesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by nojokepit View Post
i get that this is an old thread, but i came across it and joined just to say...i hope in the last couple of years ya'll woke up. mutilation for the purposes of "looks" and "style" is beyond stupid. you're saying how dumb and how much of a no no it is to dock the tail but it's ok to cause pain and irritation so you like the way the ears look. it is not the same as getting your ears pierced. cutting off a body part for the sheer pleasure of it is cruel and stupid. i hope that if anyone searches the same kw i did and comes across this thread they will realize that causing pain for personal pleasure is wrong. it's uncomfortable to cause pain for spaying and neutering, but it is done as a necessity due to the massive overpopulation and millions of pits put to death in shelters since their boom in popularity. cropping the ears is just as stupid as tail docking or trimming off a limb because you want a three legged pittie. if you think they don't feel pain or it's ok because they tolerate pain better...you don't deserve a pit. they feel it. they hide it. they kill themselves to make you happy and your response is that it is a good idea to mutilate them so that you can have a dog without ears. it's no more uncomfortable than a spay or neuter? my freshly spayed rescue pit is lying beside in quite a bit of pain. that's why they send home tramadol. a pain killer!!! if you came across this thread as the result of a search..don't freaken crop the ears. all it does it makes them look aggressive and promotes the stigma that pits are bad dogs and owners are bad asses. it causes pain for no good reason and it is just as stupid as docking a pit's tail.
Well I had my son circumcised so I sure hope that one day he doesn't "wake up" and hate me for "trimming off a limb." My bullies ears were cropped before I got them. I don't like the style but I think it's all about preference. Some dogs look good and some just don't. As for tail docking I've seen some odd ones. My mom has a chocolate tri Chihuaha that somebody thought was a min pin and docked his tail lol. Dobermans, min pins, jack Russell's, heelers, Rottweilers, weimerieners (I think), Australian shepherds, those are all coming to mine of dogs who's tails get docked. I know for Australian shepherds that some are born without tails but and some aren't but to be shown the tail has to be shorter than a certain length so some are born with almost nothing and still have to be docked. Some breeds are preference some can't be shown without.


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
__________________
Princesspaola21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 03:41 PM   #48 (permalink)
End-F0rum-Communism
 
SMiGGs's Avatar
 

2x Dog of the Month
SMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninja
SMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninjaSMiGGs reputation ninja
You do it for aesthetics. For a working dog they are not beneficial. Just like woman pierce their ears, you do it to look pretty.

Docking the tail isnt much of a problem, but usually when the dogs are happy, they tend to wag their tail, but since they have no tail, they wag their hips, making them more prone to hip problems.

-Goodluck
SMiGGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:13 PM   #49 (permalink)
ONE BAD MOTHAPHUCKA
 
Princesspaola21's Avatar
 

Princesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninja
Princesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninjaPrincesspaola21 reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by what_is_wrong_with_ppl View Post
i honestly just made this profile strictly to ask what in the world is wrong with you people. Seriously you cut a dogs ear or tail because "they look cuter". What if your parents told you you would look better if you were shorter so they were going to cut your legs shorter or your fingers are too long so they are gonna trim them for you back to the next knuckle. Now I can understand if for a medical reason someone cropped their dogs ear, but only if a veterinarian says so, not some owner who wants their dog to look cuter. This isnt the friggin sims you can't just make your dog look exactly like you want. You people need to seriously check on your mental health.
If you've EVER watched a dog show on TV you will see dogs that have been docked or cropped for show purposes. If your gonna use the stand your using I must say people cut themselves to make them look cuter every day. Breast implants, nose jobs, tummy tucks...smh why open an account just to run your head to people about things you don't know?


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
__________________
Princesspaola21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:11 AM   #50 (permalink)
I'm the blue dragon!
 
Odin`s_BlueDragon's Avatar
 

2x Dog of the Month
Odin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninja
Odin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninjaOdin`s_BlueDragon reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesspaola21 View Post
If you've EVER watched a dog show on TV you will see dogs that have been docked or cropped for show purposes. If your gonna use the stand your using I must say people cut themselves to make them look cuter every day. Breast implants, nose jobs, tummy tucks...smh why open an account just to run your head to people about things you don't know?
exactly. people mess themselves up more than they mess dogs up! lol.... take that lizard guy with the eyebrow implants, forked tongue and covered in a scalelike tattoo
__________________

Do not dwell on the past, you will not find your future in your rearview mirror.

If you mess with one dog, you get the whole damn pack!
Odin`s_BlueDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:02 AM   #51 (permalink)
Silver VIP Member
 
Kingsgurl's Avatar
 

Kingsgurl reputation ninjaKingsgurl reputation ninjaKingsgurl reputation ninjaKingsgurl reputation ninjaKingsgurl reputation ninjaKingsgurl reputation ninjaKingsgurl reputation ninjaKingsgurl reputation ninjaKingsgurl reputation ninjaKingsgurl reputation ninjaKingsgurl reputation ninjaKingsgurl reputation ninjaKingsgurl reputation ninjaKingsgurl reputation ninjaKingsgurl reputation ninja
Kingsgurl reputation ninjaKingsgurl reputation ninjaKingsgurl reputation ninjaKingsgurl reputation ninjaKingsgurl reputation ninjaKingsgurl reputation ninjaKingsgurl reputation ninjaKingsgurl reputation ninjaKingsgurl reputation ninjaKingsgurl reputation ninjaKingsgurl reputation ninjaKingsgurl reputation ninjaKingsgurl reputation ninjaKingsgurl reputation ninjaKingsgurl reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to Kingsgurl
Most cropping and docking nowadays is done for purely aesthetic reasons, meaning because someone likes 'the look' or because that's how they have always seen dogs of that breed. People tend to get really defensive about it, so it always seems to be a hot button topic. Cropping seems to be one of those topics that brings out the best and worst in people. I see tons of new posters come on and ask about their dogs crop (where to get it done, how it looks, how do they take care of it to make sure it ends up 'right' ) then post nothing more outside that thread. I do have to say this bothers me almost as much as the 'is he/she purebred' crap. As if how the dog looks is more important then the actual dog itself.
__________________
NOLA's Rider of the Storm CD BN RA CGC
Nikola's The Tesla Effect
Mystique


http://www.pitcrew.org

www.Caligirlcollars.com
Kingsgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:50 PM   #52 (permalink)
 

HottyBlondeG is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

Typically for looks. but its also used to keep ear infections minimal. Floppy eared dogs such as pits are prone to ear infections and you constantly have to clean them in order to keep them from getting ear infections. so some people crop them to make it easier. Some people do the cropping at home which is painful but you can take them to a vet to have this done where they would use an local anesthetic. Docking the tail again is typically style but with some breeds extremely necessary like rotty's and pits, they both have really strong tails naturally so people will dock them to prevent them from breaking things or to prevent tail bruises when they sit and wack their tail to the ground
HottyBlondeG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:52 PM   #53 (permalink)
 
angelbaby's Avatar
 
Tournaments Won: 1

1x peanuts place supporter 4x Dog of the Month
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
angelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninjaangelbaby reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to angelbaby Send a message via Skype™ to angelbaby
Quote:
Originally Posted by HottyBlondeG View Post
Typically for looks. but its also used to keep ear infections minimal. Floppy eared dogs such as pits are prone to ear infections and you constantly have to clean them in order to keep them from getting ear infections. so some people crop them to make it easier. Some people do the cropping at home which is painful but you can take them to a vet to have this done where they would use an local anesthetic. Docking the tail again is typically style but with some breeds extremely necessary like rotty's and pits, they both have really strong tails naturally so people will dock them to prevent them from breaking things or to prevent tail bruises when they sit and wack their tail to the ground
where did you get your facts???
ear infections are NOT prone to non cropped dogs, I had a dog with natural ears and never once had he gotten an ear infection , the 2 I have that do get them are both cropped. I did not have to clean the natural eared dog more then normal either.
And the tail reason for docking, they do not dock due to a strong tail. It is a balance issue in SOME breeds as to why people dock. Most of the time people dock for the same reason they crop, personal prefrence. Other people will dock if they have a dog who is experiencing happy tail but typically that is after they encounter injuries that wont heal on a tail and can be any breed.
__________________
Pit bulls are..... Beauty without Vanity, Strength without Insolence, Courage without Ferocity, and all the Virtues of Man, without his Vices.""
angelbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:12 PM   #54 (permalink)
 

Abel&China is an unknown quantity at this point
Narcissist Opinion !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nojokepit View Post
i get that this is an old thread, but i came across it and joined just to say...i hope in the last couple of years ya'll woke up. mutilation for the purposes of "looks" and "style" is beyond stupid. you're saying how dumb and how much of a no no it is to dock the tail but it's ok to cause pain and irritation so you like the way the ears look. it is not the same as getting your ears pierced. cutting off a body part for the sheer pleasure of it is cruel and stupid. i hope that if anyone searches the same kw i did and comes across this thread they will realize that causing pain for personal pleasure is wrong. it's uncomfortable to cause pain for spaying and neutering, but it is done as a necessity due to the massive overpopulation and millions of pits put to death in shelters since their boom in popularity. cropping the ears is just as stupid as tail docking or trimming off a limb because you want a three legged pittie. if you think they don't feel pain or it's ok because they tolerate pain better...you don't deserve a pit. they feel it. they hide it. they kill themselves to make you happy and your response is that it is a good idea to mutilate them so that you can have a dog without ears. it's no more uncomfortable than a spay or neuter? my freshly spayed rescue pit is lying beside in quite a bit of pain. that's why they send home tramadol. a pain killer!!! if you came across this thread as the result of a search..don't freaken crop the ears. all it does it makes them look aggressive and promotes the stigma that pits are bad dogs and owners are bad asses. it causes pain for no good reason and it is just as stupid as docking a pit's tail.

You think your doing people a favor by posting your opinion on APBT ear cropping? Simply stated your an ignorant Narcissist. Now lets all stand back and listen to you since you make yourself sound like the GOD of animal protection. If your as ignorant to believe that the cropped ear adds to the stigma, then your just as bad as those who frown upon any APBT! Having fought for this country and my freedom I will respect your opinion but will not have you tell me what to do! You might as well disregard any one who has an opinion as to why cropping is done which Im sure you already have, showing that your a very closed minded individual and unaccepting of anyone elses beliefs or traditions. It can be fought back and forth the pros and cons of cropping as far as looks, health, pain, tradition etc. As many others have said it comes down to what you "prefer" and having what you "prefer" come from somewhere other than just because, if you prefer something there is a reason and if you believe in that reason then stand behind it. So as you did I will put my personal opinion out there but I will not tell the next person what to do. I just dropped of my 15 week old Blue and White Female APBT today to have her ears cropped, now I am an animal abuser right??? I did it because I believe it to be more attractive if done properly, not to look more aggressive but to look clean as if wearing a dress suit as compared to a sweat suit. I also believe it to be tradition of Breed and I am always and always will be a supporter of tradition especially when you put the word American in it!! Now having said that I have two 8 year old APBTs without cropped ears and I love them just as much and they are still beautiful dogs but I believe I made a mistake when I chose not to crop their ears because of the previously stated reason. Now you notice how I expressed my opinion without sounding like a Dictator? Try it on for size be open to ideas and opinions and respect what others think. When and if you sit back and think about what you posted, think about how that can apply to other situations in the world and then maybe youll understand better where other people are coming from.
Abel&China is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:28 PM   #55 (permalink)
 

Abel&China is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesspaola21 View Post
Well I had my son circumcised so I sure hope that one day he doesn't "wake up" and hate me for "trimming off a limb." My bullies ears were cropped before I got them. I don't like the style but I think it's all about preference. Some dogs look good and some just don't. As for tail docking I've seen some odd ones. My mom has a chocolate tri Chihuaha that somebody thought was a min pin and docked his tail lol. Dobermans, min pins, jack Russell's, heelers, Rottweilers, weimerieners (I think), Australian shepherds, those are all coming to mine of dogs who's tails get docked. I know for Australian shepherds that some are born without tails but and some aren't but to be shown the tail has to be shorter than a certain length so some are born with almost nothing and still have to be docked. Some breeds are preference some can't be shown without.


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
LMAO I love this reply as soon as I got to circumcised your point was made!! Awesome I havent even read the rest of it but I will. Point well made!
Abel&China is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:15 PM   #56 (permalink)
 
Mila mommy x10's Avatar
 

Mila mommy x10 reputation ninjaMila mommy x10 reputation ninjaMila mommy x10 reputation ninjaMila mommy x10 reputation ninjaMila mommy x10 reputation ninjaMila mommy x10 reputation ninjaMila mommy x10 reputation ninjaMila mommy x10 reputation ninjaMila mommy x10 reputation ninjaMila mommy x10 reputation ninjaMila mommy x10 reputation ninjaMila mommy x10 reputation ninjaMila mommy x10 reputation ninjaMila mommy x10 reputation ninjaMila mommy x10 reputation ninja
Mila mommy x10 reputation ninjaMila mommy x10 reputation ninjaMila mommy x10 reputation ninjaMila mommy x10 reputation ninjaMila mommy x10 reputation ninjaMila mommy x10 reputation ninjaMila mommy x10 reputation ninjaMila mommy x10 reputation ninjaMila mommy x10 reputation ninjaMila mommy x10 reputation ninjaMila mommy x10 reputation ninjaMila mommy x10 reputation ninjaMila mommy x10 reputation ninjaMila mommy x10 reputation ninjaMila mommy x10 reputation ninja
Why do people crop ears ???

Depending if the owner wants it done xo
__________________
Ohh hell no ! ! ;)
Mila mommy x10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:55 AM   #57 (permalink)
Platinum VIP Member
 
surfer's Avatar
 

surfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninja
surfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninja
myself, i've had many a dog with cropped ears, at one time thats what i liked. but over the years of constantly having to explain my dog, plus it does make them look more intimadating, its just not worth it. plus, now i like natural rears. got some front drop, some bat ears, but either way it makes the dog. got a little 32lb'er with bat ears that you wouldnt have a second thought about until you get within reach, then you;d think you step into the devils territory.

plus you used to hear that cropping ears was for fighting the dog. if anyone ever cropped their dogs ears for that reason, then their crazy.

but i agree with everyone else, personal preference, so whatever style you choose make sure its gonna make you happy, because there is no glueing them back on if you dont like them cropped YIS
surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:13 AM   #58 (permalink)
Banned
(Reason)
 

Just Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninja
Just Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninjaJust Tap Pits reputation ninja
I got flexs cropped bcuz it looks more masculine and streamline.
__________________


"A man is intitled to one good woman and one good dog in a lifetime."-Maurice Carver

"If you're going through hell keep going"- Winston Churchill

"Show me an sob that doesnt have something bothering him, and ill show you a liar"- Welder

"If you want sugar coating buy a candy bar"- Welder

"Sit your $5 ass down before I make change"- Nino Brown

"Many recieve advice, only the wise profit by it."- fortune cookie
Just Tap Pits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:56 PM   #59 (permalink)
Platinum VIP Member
 
surfer's Avatar
 

surfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninja
surfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninjasurfer reputation ninja
there are several different reasons for cropping a dogs ears, if for no other reason than 'i wanted to' i just love bulldogs. as long as you take care of him and if you do take him out in public promote a positive image for the breed, i'm with you.

but if your some flunky, not takin care of your dogs i'll be the first to help straighten that out. whatever it takes. i've had APBT's for over 30yrs, i AM NOT one that likes to see an animal suffer or tortured, if i see that then you got a hard row to hoe with me. sorry if that seems a little strong, but thats the way it is.

i have a lifetime with these animals, you dont think i dont want the absolute best for them?????????????

sorry moderaters got a little carried away TAKE CARE, YIS
surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:36 AM   #60 (permalink)
 
Renzen's Avatar
 

Renzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninja
Renzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninjaRenzen reputation ninja
I really like how cropped ears look but I like natural ears more??? Mostly because my apbt mix girl has the SOFTEST ears and I love petting them, haha. My Bully boy I might end up getting cropped, I'm on the fence about it tbh. Since he's going to be a showdog I think the only reason I would actually crop his ears is if someone flat out told me it would make the difference between a win and a loss in the showring (which... it shouldn't). I do like how cropped looks but I think natural is just more appealing. =]
Renzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
crop, ears, people

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




PetGuide.com
Basset.net DobermanTalk.com GoldenRetrieverForum.com OurBeagleWorld.com
BoxerForums.com DogForums.com GoPitbull.com PoodleForum.com
BulldogBreeds.com FishForums.com HavaneseForum.com SpoiledMaltese.com
CatForum.com GermanShepherds.com Labradoodle-dogs.net YorkieForum.com
Chihuahua-People.com RetrieverBreeds.com

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:14 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
pitbull , pitbulls , pit bulls , american pitbull terrier , apbt , bsl , pitbull forums , pitbull pictures , pitbull information
Go Pitbull Site Map
Go Pitbull