Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - More issues for Diamond products?
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 06:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
KMdogs
English Dogge Yard

1x Dog of the Month
KMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninja
KMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninjaKMdogs reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by ::::COACH:::: View Post
If Diamond would just straighten out their act, it would be a good food to use if you can't afford higher quality food like Orijen. Sometimes a member will come on here asking about options. They may be currently feeding Pedigree but can't afford higher end foods so I will recommend something like Natural Balance, TOTW, etc. which are made by Diamond.... I am wondering KM, what you would recommend to these folks that can't afford the Champion feeds, Wellness CORE, Instinct, etc....but yet they want to upgrade from Pedigree?
What foods would you suggest?
If your talking about a year round solution, I don't see a point in paying for something subpar to what an animal needs.. be that dog, cat, horse, etc.

A little effort and some calls you can feed raw for cheaper than one of these kibble feeds and roughly the same price as something cheaper as far as kibble goes.

So I would suggest raw.

"If think you can't, you're right. If think you can, you're right." - Hatton
KMdogs is offline   Reply With Quote