Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Did you say dog park?
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 08:17 PM   #26 (permalink)
TeamCourter
Silver VIP Member

TeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninja
TeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninjaTeamCourter reputation ninja
We stay away from the dog parks also. I took Deuce to the dog park a couple of times for socialization back when he was just a pup. The first time no one supervised their dogs and paid no attention that their dogs were running mine over, so we left. The second time we stayed off to the side kind of away from the others. As Deuce and I were playing fetch minding our own business a Golden Retriever ran over and started attacking him while my pup just coward onto the ground. The owner of the dog was way on the other side of the part sitting at a picnic table drinking her coffee with her back facing the field where her dog was supposed to be playing, she had no idea anything had happened. I will never go back to a dog park no matter what breed I own, I don't want to risk my dog turning out DA because of a bad experience with an out of control dog and careless owners.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
TeamCourter is offline   Reply With Quote