Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Did you say dog park?
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 10:38 PM   #28 (permalink)
ames
Educate, Don't legislate

1x Welder\'s walk to end alzheimers 1x Devonte\'s harness fund
ames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninja
ames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninjaames reputation ninja
Send a message via AIM to ames Send a message via Yahoo to ames Send a message via Skype™ to ames
Quote:
Originally Posted by macrae View Post
We still take our two dogs to the park. If I don't like how people are acting or their dogs I ask them to leave. We have a set of rules posted on the outside and I make sure my dogs and us as owners follow them. There was a really small dog that attacked our pup and then she tried to attack our older girl and she has never once been DA but this time she put her in her place. Didn't bite her but let her know. And I let her owner know that she needed to leave. Everyone knows our dogs well and knows that they are so nice

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
with so many other options and safer ways to exercise your dog why take the risk?

“When you KNOW better you DO better.”
― Maya Angelou

ames is offline   Reply With Quote