Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - I can't stop laughing, but I need advice! My girl had an allergic reaction overnight!
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 05:10 PM   #54 (permalink)
Stephan

Stephan reputation ninjaStephan reputation ninjaStephan reputation ninjaStephan reputation ninjaStephan reputation ninjaStephan reputation ninjaStephan reputation ninjaStephan reputation ninjaStephan reputation ninjaStephan reputation ninjaStephan reputation ninjaStephan reputation ninjaStephan reputation ninjaStephan reputation ninjaStephan reputation ninja
Stephan reputation ninjaStephan reputation ninjaStephan reputation ninjaStephan reputation ninjaStephan reputation ninjaStephan reputation ninjaStephan reputation ninjaStephan reputation ninjaStephan reputation ninjaStephan reputation ninjaStephan reputation ninjaStephan reputation ninjaStephan reputation ninjaStephan reputation ninjaStephan reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by ::::COACH:::: View Post
Yeah your store has decent prices! the only place near me that sells it sells the Regional Red for $140!!!! The "cheapest" Orijen is $119....such a rip off. Thus I order it online...I'd love to support local stores but he doesn't price match anything online.
$140 whaaaaaaaa! I'm assuming you're referring to the 28.6lb bag? My guy sells that for $90. That $140 is atrocious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookie! View Post
When I was still feeding kibble I saw the prices of Orijen and stuff and said screw it, might as well go raw lol better than Orijen and cheaper!
I wish I had the patience and time to do RAW. I'm not opposed to it at all, just not confident enough to get the ball rolling. I've read up a ton on it and still
Stephan is offline   Reply With Quote