Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Benadryl for Dogs
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 07:09 PM   #34 (permalink)
Pitbull Palace
GYPSY PAVING

Pitbull Palace reputation ninjaPitbull Palace reputation ninjaPitbull Palace reputation ninjaPitbull Palace reputation ninjaPitbull Palace reputation ninjaPitbull Palace reputation ninjaPitbull Palace reputation ninjaPitbull Palace reputation ninjaPitbull Palace reputation ninjaPitbull Palace reputation ninjaPitbull Palace reputation ninjaPitbull Palace reputation ninjaPitbull Palace reputation ninjaPitbull Palace reputation ninjaPitbull Palace reputation ninja
Pitbull Palace reputation ninjaPitbull Palace reputation ninjaPitbull Palace reputation ninjaPitbull Palace reputation ninjaPitbull Palace reputation ninjaPitbull Palace reputation ninjaPitbull Palace reputation ninjaPitbull Palace reputation ninjaPitbull Palace reputation ninjaPitbull Palace reputation ninjaPitbull Palace reputation ninjaPitbull Palace reputation ninjaPitbull Palace reputation ninjaPitbull Palace reputation ninjaPitbull Palace reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schill View Post
I was reading all the posts....When do you stop giving the Benadryl if it works so well? My 10 mo old female is chewing her paws till they bleed...and her eyes and chin seem very red and irritated. took her to the vet, they gave her a shot, then "prescribed" $258 worth of other items (bathing soaps and creams and pills etc). I said yes to the shot and the take home pills....NOTHING has worked.

BUMP^^^^^^
My white pit Bella has a paw reaction to Grass. Cant stop her from going Outside so I'm trying this. Any advice on length of time to give without a break or liver probs after to long of use??? If this works well i figure i'll ween her down to a Minimum does and read up on the half life of It.