Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - WI Native New to Site Looking to Help Make A Change In The Law
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 12:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
jttar

1x Welder\'s walk to end alzheimers
jttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninja
jttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninja
Hello DAAP4KING,

Welcome, my neighbor to the North. What a fantastic goal you have. It surprised me how many cities in Wisconsin have pitbull bans or restrictions compared to my state of Illinois. It is over double. You have your work cut out for you and I wish you great success.

Joe
jttar is offline   Reply With Quote