Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Flirt poles & spring poles
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 02:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
::::COACH::::
Diggin' Deep

1x Dog of the Month
::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja
::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja::::COACH:::: reputation ninja
I have the PVC pipe one and the horse whip! I think the horse whip one is pretty cool because you can tie a little sock or something on it and it moves quick so it's easy to not let them catch it. Oh, and no assembly required. The PVC pipe one is great because you can put thick cow hides on it but its heavier so it's easier for them to catch it since its harder to maneuver.
Bofore really getting him into doing the flirt pole or spring pole, teach him the "drop it" command and make sure he is a pro at this. Otherwise you might end up like me, having to use a breakstick to pry them off of it. :/ I thought they had the command down but apparently the toy is too tempting and they won't let go.

Also it might be a good idea to use the Super Tug instead of a spring pole depending on where you are located. People freak out when they see a spring pole with chain hanging from a tree and automatically thing you are training for fighting, when all you are doing is letting him play! So might want to just order a Super Tug instead of building a spring pole.
Here is what they look like, and you can order: http://squishyfacestudio.com/index.p...super-tug.html

"It's a nokalokapoopalotadoocanidragaleashalupus. It's a breed of mixed, strained money extorted
practically useless spin off of a once noble breed." --William Williamson

Last edited by ::::COACH::::; 11-29-2013 at 02:16 PM.
::::COACH:::: is offline   Reply With Quote