Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Vet scolded me for feeding Soilid Gold Puppy?
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 06:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
BedlamBully

2x Dog of the Month 1x Donated to Thors Big hearts fund
BedlamBully is just really niceBedlamBully is just really niceBedlamBully is just really niceBedlamBully is just really niceBedlamBully is just really niceBedlamBully is just really niceBedlamBully is just really niceBedlamBully is just really niceBedlamBully is just really niceBedlamBully is just really niceBedlamBully is just really niceBedlamBully is just really nice
Okay I agree that switching AWAY from purina is a good move, its not a very good food. Scient Diet is just...not my favorite and my dogs would rather starve than eat it.

I am looking at Solid Gold and it has a lot of berries and carrots and broccoli and grains and oils and it does look like it would be hard to digest. Dogs don't need fruits and berries they are MEAT eaters lol.

If you are worried about cost, Blue Buffalo is one that most people go with, its a good food. Personally I feed Taste of the Wild, completely grain free kibble and it runs me about $45 a bag for a 30lb bag.

Here is a good site to look at different foods. You want something that is mostly meat products, with no wheat, corn, barley.
Dog Food Reviews - Main Index - Powered by ReviewPost
BedlamBully is offline   Reply With Quote